"Gwenny, what about you?" I questioned. I knew she was an eighth grader, so we obviously wouldn't have any classes together but it would be nice to know if our classes are close together so we could meet up in between periods.

"I have P.E. My schedule is fucking bullshit, who gives someone P.E. for their second period? I'm going to end up smelling like a Moose 2.0," she ranted, scoffing at the end. Finney let out a light chuckle at the sound of Moose's name, a person I had no clue about.

I shot Gwen a confused look, causing her to mouth "I'll tell you later" as she pretended to strike the air with her fist repeatedly.

The bell had suddenly rang, causing the students around us to frantically scatter away, once again. I looked over to my right, glancing at Vance who had a very subtle smirk on his face.

"I'ma get going," he spoke, as he lifted himself off of the wall, uncrossing his arms. "Oh, alright," I smiled. "I'll see ya in last period, yeah?" he spoke, earning a slight nod from me.

"Alright, see ya around Maxine."

"I should get going too! I'll see you two at lunch," Gwen smiled as she gripped onto her backpack straps, making her way towards the end of the hallway.

"Do you know where to go?" I asked, letting go of Finney's neck as he glanced down onto his schedule.

"Room 312? I have no idea where that is," he chuckled as I linked my arm with his. "We better get going then, loser."  He smiled as his face lit up in a fluster, rolling his eyes.

——————————————————————

Finney and I walked into class, arms still linked together. I scanned the room till I was met with a familiar bandana headed boy- Robin.

He was sat on top of a table, two girls laughing at every word he had said. He didn't seem to notice Finney's and my arrival, considering he was busy.

"Wow, I thought you were joking," I spoke, slightly glancing at the boy as Finney and I made the way to the back of the class with all- or in this case, most of the students.

"Yeah? Well, Robin is like, the toughest kid in school- besides Vance Hopper of course. Literally like, every girl in our grade and above wants to be with either him or Vance," Finney spoke as he made quick eye contact with Robin.

As we got to the back of the class, I unlinked my arm with Finney, jumped up onto the table behind us, and looked down at Finney.

"So, what? He fights or something? Like Vance?" I questioned, my mind instantly going back to the day of the pinball incident.

———————————☏-------------------------

"Yeah? Well, I hate chocolate milk," I cringed as Finney pulled out four Yoo-hoos from the fridge. We were currently at the Grab N" Go, collecting a few snacks and drinks for Robin, Gwen, Danny, and us.

"Why? Chocolate milk is the best!" he encountered, holding the three up as I made my way towards the Diet Cokes. (I know they came out in 1982, but I love them so fucking much)

"I hate milk in general, shit gives me major diarr-" I was cut off by an aggravated yell.

"Motherfucker! You fucked with my game!" his voice echoed throughout the store, causing me to look down one of the aisles- to be met with a boy being thrown across it into a rack of magazines. (were they magazines, comics, or both?)

Finney quickly followed after my steps, watching in horror as a boy pulled out a pocket knife.

"Come here, bitch," the blonde spat, punching the brunette in the face as the boy from earlier came up from behind him, attacking him.