"Hey cutie, you off-" Keith asked, hearing a pained groan come from his girlfriend. "Kam?...Kamryn, what's wrong?"

"Door...sh- shattered, be-be- beat me," Kamryn tried to choke out.

"Mom!" Keith yelled, hearing her come straight out. "I need your phone,"

His mother handed it over as he went through his contacts, pulling Jays up as he listened for Kamryn on the other line.

"Kam. I'm calling your dad, keep talking to me," he tried, hearing a whimper as he listened to the line on his mom's phone trilling.

"Halstead," Jay answered, not recognizing the number.

"Mr. Halstead. It's Keith, somethings wrong with Kam. She called me, said door, shattered, and beat me. She's moaning a lot like she's in pain,"

"Okay, where is she?" Jay asked, getting up and grabbing his keys.

"Still at work,"

"Okay is she on the phone still?" The father asked, getting into the truck with Hailey close behind him.

"Yeah, just moaning a lot,"

"Okay. Keep her talking. If she was roughed up, they could've given her a concussion. Keep her awake and talking to you. We're 10 minutes away," Jay told the teenage boy, driving as fast as he could. Hailey called the team in, just in case they would need them, not knowing what they were walking into.

Keith kept the girl awake and talking as much as he could when he heard the truck pull up and screech to a halt.

"Kamryn?" Hailey yelled, both of them making their way in, guns drawn and ready.

"Mama," the girl mumbled, still on the ground.

"Hey, I'm right here, what happened baby?" Hailey asked as she pulled out her radio to call for an ambulance.

Jay picked up her phone beside her and pulled it to his ear, "Keith?"

"Is she okay?" He asked, immediately hearing the voice of his girlfriend's father.

"She's a little beat up. But somewhat talking to Hailey. Ambulance is on the way, I'll let you know how she is later,"

"Jay! Come help me," Hailey yelled, putting Kam on her side as she started seizing. "It's okay Kam. It's okay,"

Jay hung up the phone, letting it fall to the ground as they both waited the seizure out.

"You're okay honey," Hailey whispered, rolling her back to her back as the seizure stopped.

Jay held her head still while both of them tapped her face to keep her awake. The team all showed up several minutes after Jay and Hailey, the ambulance pulling up right behind them.

"What happened?" Violet asked as they got to the girl and kneeled down.

"I don't know. Her boyfriend called us, said she was just whining and moaning in pain. She just had a seizure too, about a minute," Hailey told her, squeezing Kamryn's hand, "Kam, awake,"

They wasted no time getting vitals and putting a collar around her neck and rolling her onto the backboard before into the ambulance.

Both parents went with her, while the team looked around to try and find any evidence.

"Any victims?" Voight asked, arriving after the team did and after Hailey and Jay had left with Kam.

"Kamryn Halstead. Jay and Hailey went with her to med. Looks like she was finishing closing up, cash register was open. Probably counting the money, they break the glass and since she was here, security system wasn't armed," Kim sighed, looking around at everything.

"Any security cameras?"

"Nope, just the system for when no one's here,"

"Let's get forensics here, get prints. I'll go get Kamryn's statement," Voight instructed, heading out of the broken door while everyone else looked for what they could.