Pregnant (part 1)

It had only been 3 weeks since the all valley tournament and 2 weeks since Robby and Johnny left for Mexico to find Miguel. Tory had encouraged Robby to go so he could spend time with his dad but she actually had an another reason why she wanted him to go and that reason was she was pregnant. with Robby being gone it gave her more time to prepare to tell him, the reason Tory was so scared to tell him was incase he couldn't handle the thought of being a father and broke up with her. The only person who knew that Tory was pregnant was her therapist who encouraged Tory to tell Robby or if not him then someone who could help her, Tory would have told Sensei Kreese but he hadn't been seen since the tournament and the only other person she could think about was Mrs Larusso but Tory didn't want to burden her with this.

A few more days had passed and since then robby had informed Tory that they had finally located Miguel but they were having problems convincing him to come home. One day while Tory was at home looking after her mom she decided to tell her mom because she really needed her to do what she does best and say something to make her feel better. Tory's mom was stunned by the news she couldn't believe that her 17 year old daughter was going to have a baby, Tory's mom had only met Robby once and even though he seemed to be a nice kid she knew that neither of them were ready to be parents. Tory was kinda disappointed when he mom told her the same thing the therapist told her which was to tell Robby, but her mom did give her a hug and just for a moment tory felt like everything was going to be just fine.

The next morning Tory decided that tonight she would tell Robby the truth over a video chat and to make sure Robby knew it was important she text him and told him they needed to talk tonight and it couldn't wait.

For that entire day Tory was so nervous she thought she was going to be sick she couldn't believe she was going to give her boyfriend the biggest news of his life over the phone while he was stuck in another country with a father who was basically stranger while looking for a kid he doesn't like. Tory had been mentally preparing herself all day but when she finally saw that Robby was calling her she immediately forgot everything she planned to say. Robby was cornered by her text this morning and he was expecting really bad news possibly Tory breaking up with him and when he asked her what it was about Tory ignored his question because she noticed he had a black eye and a cut on his lip, Tory knew Robby was in a dangerous situation but she still wanted to know what happened to him, Robby explained that Miguel's dad and a few other guys who work for him beat them up when they tried to get close to Miguel. After seeing how bad of time robby was having Tory knew she couldn't give him the news while he's in that situation but when Robby asked her again what she wanted to talk about Tory lied and told him that she was really missing him and she just wanted to see his face, Robby was really relieved that he wasn't being dumped he also found it sweet how open Tory was with him now and he promised her that when he got home they would spend a lot of time together.

Two days later Tory arrived for her therapy session and when Tory got to her therapist's office Tory was shocked to see Amanda Larusso. The therapist told Tory that she knows she never should her broke her trust but she had to tell someone because she couldn't let Tory go through this alone, Tory wanted to storm out but Amanda asked her to stay because she only here to help Tory listened and decided to stay because she knew it would be good to have some more support. Tory was surprised when Amanda guessed it was Robby who was the father but she quickly found out that Sam had told her about prom so Amanda put 2 and 2 together. Amanda was happy to find out she hadn't told Robby over the phone because she believed that if she sat down and told Robby face to face then it would be easier for him to handle she also felt that Robby would stand by her completely because when he lived at her house he always seemed more mature then Sam. Amanda promised Tory that she would help her as long as she wants it, Tory was feeling really reassured by Amanda's words and thanked her. After therapy was over Amanda told Tory that once Robby knows and they decided what they are going to then she'll help her as much as she can.