I was still crying but I felt better. Steve always knew what to say.

I pulled back and looked up at him.
"Thank you." I sniffed, with a sad smile, knowing I wasn't just saying thank you for this talk, I was saying thank you for everything. I decided he needed to hear it.

"Not just for the talk but For being my friend, for being there when no one else is, for listing to all my bullshit, to helping me with my cuts and scrapes from my roller skates, for giving good hugs, and making me feel better whenever I was sad, for joking around with me when times get tough, for movie nights and late night swims all of it." I exclaimed, smiling through tears.

I knew he understood because he smiled wholeheartedly, he had tears in his eyes too but I could tell he was trying to hide them.

I saw what he was thinking, and it made me so sad and so happy at the same time. He felt so full because he was able to give someone the comfort that his parents were never there to give him. The childhood friendship he never made, the love he looked for but could never find.

The moment was broken when we heard the noise again, Dustin talking.

Steve and I shared a look, as I wiped my tears.
"Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear us? Dustin!" We both yelled, and began running around frantically.

Nancy, robin and Eddie all ran in, looking scared.
"Hello! Hello!" Steve screamed.

"Maybe they really do have rabies." Robin whispered.
"Steve, fee what are you doing?" Nancy asked.

"He's here, Henderson, that little shit, he's here, he's like, he's in the walls or something." Steve exclaimed out of breath.

Steve continued yelling as the others started to hear him too.
"He's not here." I slowly realised.

They all looked at me.
"He's on the other side, here, the right side up here, like when Joyce spoke to will." I finished, my face red from crying moments earlier.

We all started yelling for him, trying to get him to notice.
"All right either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douche bag." Steve sighed.

"Will found a way." I thought out loud.
"What?" Steve asked.
"Will, he used the lights! The lights to speak to Joyce." I exclaimed.

"The switch!" Nancy called and started flicking the light switch.
"It's not working."

"Guys? You seeing this." Steve asked pointing his flashlight at the light.
It was almost glittery.

I slowly reached my hand up to it and moved my fingers around in the glittery mist, my fingertips turned bright white surrounded by bright yellow dust.

Nancy followed, only her fingertips didn't turn white, must have been like the flashlights at creel house.

We moved our hands and fingers around in the dust. Making the light shine brighter each time we did.