"The Midnight Society" Pt. X🌖

Start from the beginning

It was just like that night I paid him a visit. Devantè looking natural with his plain shirt and sweat with Nike flip flops.

"You gonna just stand or show me some love" he smirked by his car. I would normally walked over to him like I didn't care but it been two weeks and I missed him so much.

I practically ran over leaping into his arms. It was the best feeling in the ENTIRE WORLD-I inhaled his Axe Body Wash, he must've got out the shower smelling all fresh.

"I missed you" I cooed into his neck.

"I was missing you too girl" he held me tighter into the air before releasing me lightly snatching my nose.

"WHERE SHE AT?!" He clapped. Devantè loved cars so he was more excited than me. I mean I was happy but he was ecstatic.

I shook my head as I pointed past his ear making him look back and over in the dark corner.

Devantè rushed over as I followed behind laughing at his overly hyped ass. He rubbed his hands like birdman examining the ride.

"Yeah I'ma getchu right" he nodded "Gonna getchu some rims. Getchu tinted up a bit and make this muthafucka glow underneath".

"What is this Fast and Furious?" I chuckled.

"Shit I've been waiting for a new project" he smirked.

"De yo-" I paused "That's gonna cost an arm and a leg. I don't have that kinda money". Devantè pierced his lips at me as he walked over.

"Merry late Christmas Dada" he smirked in my face. I couldn't help but smile back as I looked off.

"You couldn't get me a Christmas card or some?" I blushed.

"I just want you sittin pretty" he smirked "You with TMS now. Can't have my Gamma Baby not stuntin on these hoes".

"Thank you for this De" I wanted to tear up "Really. No one has ever came close doing something like this for me".

"I'm just really proud of you Da" he smirked "You still a Brat tho".

"Shut uppp" I hit him. His phone started buzzing as he pulled it out of his sweats. His eyes looked over to me.

"It's K" he spoke

"Answer it" I waved my hand. Devantè smirked as he answered the phone.

"What it do playa?". Devantè gave a few yeahs before he told his location.

"Yeah she right here by me" he answered with a paused. He placed the phone down.

"He said he heading this way and he missed you".

"I missed you too!" I yelled. "Hurry back".

"You heard that nigha" he smirked "Bring ya ass on". Soon as De hung up it grew silent for a moment. We both shared the same stare we've been giving each other.