Jin Zixuan asked, " How are you doing a-ying?"

Wei Wuxian shakes his head that he is not ready to go to the meeting, but he stands up, so they can go to the meeting before people start looking for them.

In the meeting room

Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixuan when they got to the meeting room. Everyone was already there waiting for them to come.

Jin Guangshan said, " Everyone must be wondering why you guys are here in the first place and it is not for a normal meeting either."

Everyone nodded that they were wondering exactly that. Jin Guangshan said, " The reason that you guys are here is that we are here to react to the original universe, and we are going to watch an important person's story from that universe."

Lan Qiren asked, " Who is the important person that we are going to watch?"

Everyone who knows Wei Wuxian but Jin Zixuan thought, " I hope it is not Wei Wuxian."

Wei Wuxian thought, " I hope that it is not me. I don't want to get any of my hopes up if we do watch me. Like what happens if my siblings treat me better, and me having more friends, and also what happens if I am married in that universe. That would just give me too much hope, and maybe probably make me start dreaming for that to happen in my life too."

Jin Guangshan said, " I don't have a clue who the important person is. We first need to watch to find out."

Everyone nodded that they understood that the person or people that gave Jin Guangshan the information didn't tell him who they were watching from the original universe.

Jin Guangshan said, " Oh, another thing is that some people from the original universe are here but they aren't born yet or they wouldn't be born in this world at all."

After he said that the meeting rooms opened and four people walked out two of them were Lans and one is a Jin and the last person was an Ouyang.

Lan Jingyi said, " Hello everyone My name is Lan Jingyi."

Everyone that knows the Lan sect very well was shocked by the way that this Lan disciple is acting.

While everyone thought that they snapped off their shocking feeling when the Jin member hit Lan Jingyi over the head for him to be quiet.

The other Lan that they saw said in a soft tone, " Hello, my name is Lan Sizuai." He looked at his friends wondering if he should say his parents' names. The reason is that to him when he was watching them come in it seems like Wei Wuxian isn't liked by anyone but Jin Zixuan and he knows that isn't right. Lan Sizuai continued talking, " Birth name Lan Yuan, parents Lan Zhan, country name Lan Wangji, titled Hanguag-jun, and Wei Ying, country name Wei Wuxian, titled Yiling LaoZu."

Everyone was shocked when they heard that information. The people that know Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji all thought that Lan Wangji would never get with someone like Wei Wuxian.

The thing that nobody notices but the juniors saw is that Wei Wuxian had stood up and started walking to the door and the thing is that he looks ready to run and cry from just knowing this information from the original universe, but the thing is that it is not from happiness but from sadness.

Jin Ling whispered to the other three, " Does it look like Da-jiu from this universe isn't liked at all by anyone."

The other three nodded in agreement. Lan Sizuai said, " I think we should go and follow him, so we can talk."