Shall We Dance?

In the darkness of the night, The stars are shining bright.

The day we both saw each other's eyes under the moonlight.

The look on your eyes are perhaps a bit sad i said to myself, "she seems lonely" and with all the people in The Ball she's the only one who caught my eye. A girl who's standing in the balcony with such a sad look on her face.

"Hello there I'm Apollo, are you ok?" I walked towards you and introduce myself.

"Oh..I'm Achlys and yes i am ok thank you for asking" you replied with a smile that seems fake but too pretty to be ignored.

"That's a unique name you have there " i said with a smile hoping you would like the complement i gave you .

"Thank you i appreciate it , i like your name too" you replied in a confused face at first but with your real smile at the end.

"Thank you , so what are you doing here?" I asked hoping for your answer.

"Just getting some fresh air , and I don't really know anyone in here except you now...." You replied feeling a bit down.

"Wait" with that saying i grabbed my coat and put it on your shoulders, "you must be cold here have my coat " .

"How did you know? And also thank you Apollo for that" you replied with a really warm smile , it makes me melt seeing you like that.

"I a-ah you keep on brushing your hands on your shoulders so i figured" i replied with a warm smile.

"You're too kind Apollo "

"How can you say that"

"I kept looking in your eyes they seem to kind to be ignored "

We both look at each other eye to eye under the moonlight out side on the balcony, it was a fantastic night indeed.

"Then"

"Hmm?"

"Shall We Dance?"

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶...........༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

A romantic song suddenly plays

"Do you perhaps remember this song?"

"Absolutely, how can i forget our first dance mi amor?"

"You're such an idiot Apollo "

"I am your idiot Achlys"

"Shall We Dance ?"