𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

( A century has passed since the Dance of The Dragons.
A war made between family, the Targaryens'.
In which the tale of the prince of Ice and Fire, will reveal itself. )

( As the civil war between the Targaryen's ended, King Aelxys Blackblade and his son, King Cassian Targaryen. Had declared Queen Rhaenyra's reign, true. The Blackblades and Targaryen's declared themselves allies. Until King Aerys sat the throne. )
--- Tyrion Lannister

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 '𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊' 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 '𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊' 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄. The young prince was born to a Targaryen mother and a Stark father, two of the most respected families there was. Prince Aerion was dotted by many, praised by all, for he bared a strongly resemblance to their beloved King, Cassian Blackblade, the Wise King. Bards had written songs of their praises, a sign of good Omen from the gods. They would be saved from their cruel and mad King. In return would be blessed with another Wise King.

As the boy grew, Aerion had grown to dislike many people within his family, such as his grandfather King Aerys, and his uncle Prince Rhaegar Targaryen.

He would only be content in the arms of his mother, father, and grandmother, the Queen Rhaella.

The future heir was educated well in his histories and politics, would be trained to be a good ruling King after his mother passed the seat to him.

Although King Aerys would rather give the throne to his only grandson after his timely death, it was law to pass it to the eldest child no matter the gender. A law in which the King Cassian and his brother Prince Aenar had created once he became King, never wanting another war over the throne.

Those who refused to follow this said law, were said to be cursed with a painful death. As it was said that King Lucian Blackblade I, had cursed those who went against this word with dark magic, even in his death.

At the age of four, Aerion was no longer the youngest Targaryen. For he was joined by a younger brother, Aeryn Targaryen shortly a year after his birth, then following shortly after, his younger uncle Prince Viserys joined, and a sister Princess Rhaena, had been born. Unfortunately. Then the youngest and last of the Targaryens' to be born, his younger aunt, Daenerys Targaryen and his youngest brother, Prince Lucerys.