𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

Start from the beginning

Whoops, seems like Mr Fushiguro had been holding himself back.

"That was on you, I told you to get the damn groceries and you didn't. I'm willing to put that behind us though if you dick me down real good though." Sex was an easy way to release the rest of the pent up energy you had, and you husband was highly exhilarating in bed.

Toji pushed your legs further apart causing you to gasp, "I was going to do that with or without the proposition, but I'll agree to your terms."

Before you could respond his lips were against yours, his tongue pushing roughly past your lips and exploring the wet cavern that was your mouth. By the time he pulled away from the kiss, you were gasping for air and tightly clinging onto his broad back.

"Already gasping? I haven't even touched you yet." His eyes were downturned, now looking at you with complete lust in his eyes. Before you could complain, he silenced you with yet another passionate kiss, his hand now sliding up your shirt to cup your soft breast.

If there was one thing you loved your husband for, it would be how good he was with his hands. The way his fingers teased your nipple while his other hand ran up your sides left you arching your back and mewling loudly.

Your own hands were also at work, trying to undo his pants so you could feel more of him against you. Before you could, Toji detached himself from your lips, biting the top of your ear just enough for it to leave a mark before whispering, "I don't remember you being this impatient doll. It seems like fucking everyone else has made you a bit of a brat."

His words sent chills running straight down to your crotch, making you yearn for him even more then you already were. "Toji..." You pleaded

It was taking everything in Toji to not fall into your pleas, but he stood firm in his plans to make you beg.

Placing his lips against yours once again his hands moved towards taking your shirt off, separating your lips for less then a second before going back to exploring your mouth.

The cool air of your highly conditioned room was causing an almost painful hardness of your nipples which made your husband smirk into the kiss, his hands now going back to playing with your chest.

Detaching from your lips, he moved his way down, kissing from the nape of your neck, between your breasts, down your stomach, all the way to right above your yearning pussy.

"Should I eat you out?" You gasped as he undid the buttons to your jeans, easily sliding both them and your underwear off. "Or should I fill you up with something else?"

He continued to run his hands up your sides, all the way back down to your thighs as he waited for an answer.

You were too lost in your need for your husband, it was almost hard to respond. "Hurry up doll, before I choose myself."

"Please just do something, I don't care what!" The smirk on your husbands face was enough to tell you that you made the right choice.

"Great." And just like that he pushed two fingers into your entrance, causing you to let out a strained moan.

"I'm gonna stretch you out just enough so you can handle my cock." His fingers moved at a fast pace, and to add on to your pleasure, he put his tongue against your clit, licking it at the same pace he moved his fingers.

Your hands were now exploring his hair, holding him down as you whined out his name.

"Toji I'm going to cum-" You could feel a build up in your stomach, the sweet feeling of an approaching orgasm that you so desperately wanted to release.

"Not yet," He was off you just like that, removing his shirt and quickly pulling his pants down. 

"You have to take me first." You mewled as you felt the tip of his cock brush against your entrance. It had been too long since the two of you had fucked so this was overwhelming in all the right ways.

He continued to tease you, acting as though he'd put it in just for him to pull away and continue stroking himself. Groaning due to his own movements, Toji threw his head back, enjoying the sensation.

"Just put it in, I can't wait any longer-" you gasped, before you could finish your sentence he shoved his cock right into you, making your eyes roll back in pleasure. His movements were slow and antagonizing, and you wanted him to blow your back out.

"Toji fuck me hard." Toji complied. His pace moved up several notches and he pushed your legs up, pinning them against the top half of your body in a mating press. This way you could feel his everything and he was right up against you.

He groaned deeply, his lust filled eyes looking down at you as you cried out his name, your legs falling to wrap around his waist in attempts to pull him closer.

Your nails dug into his skin once you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. "Yes, right there~"

You could feel an approaching orgasm once again, this time coming two times harder than the last.

"I'm going to cum, where do you want it?" Toji's voice was gruff, and sexier than usual.

"Inside... I use birth control for a reason." Your orgasm hit you hard, with your eyes rolling back and you're screaming Toji's name as loud as you could.

Toji came at the same time and you felt his warm seed fill you up as he grunted and pulled out just in time to see the beautiful cream pie he created.

"You always take me so well," He started, and you knew he wasn't going to let you go for the next couple of hours. His stamina was as large as his sex drive.

Walking would be something you'd have to figure out in the morning, you thought as he flipped you over, shoving his cock into you from behind.

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅
AN: Hey... how y'all doing? 😍😍😍 jokes it's been like half a year sorry 💀 sometimes i just be lazy for real so i have no excuse.. i promise i'm already writing chapter 6 🤕