The Bangtan Academy (2/2) || 14

Start from the beginning

"why? so that you can complain to him about me?" aera mutters, "stop it, you're so silly,"

"you're silly," jungkook scoffs, "and what exactly did you do that makes you think i'd complain to him?"

"maybe i was breathing too much?"

"now this is what i don't like," jungkook sighs, kneeling down in front of the couch and makes her sit straight, "no attitude with me, yeah?" aera grumbles in response, kicking her leg to hit him away and snuggles back in hoseok's embrace, earning a stern look from the brother.

"go away," she mumbles, "everyone keeps scolding me,"

"because you do things that deserve scolding,"

"no, i don't!" aera frowns at him, looking more pissed every second and jungkook glares at her, "koo, nooo!" 

"stop it," jungkook warns, grabbing her hand and makes her face him as he cups her cheek, "is there anything wrong or you're being like that for no reason?"

"jin, namjoon and tae complained about her," hoseok sighs and aera stares at jungkook with teary eyes, then at her hand which he is holding to restrain unnecessary movements.

aera pulls her hand back, shifting to the corner of the couch and folds her legs to her chest, "go away... you keep scolding me... appa is so mad at me, i said sorry so many times. i told him don't be mad at me, but he didn't listen..."

"i'm sorry," jungkook sighs softly, sitting next to her and pulls her closer, but lets go when aera whines, smacking his hands away, "hey, don't be like that. c'mere, koo's waiting with a hug,"

"no..."

"then who'll give me a hug?"

"i don't know..."

"yes, you do," jungkook smiles softly, leaning near aera and presses a soft kiss on her cheek, "i can feel riri's smile is on the way," he whispers, bringing his arms to pull her forward, "look here, le'mme see if it's coming or not,"

"no," aera turns away and jungkook takes a deep breath, adjusting her skirt properly and hugs her from the side.

"you should pay attention to your skirt, kiddo," he hums, making aera look down and realise that he was probably talking about the fabric riding up her thigh. but she huffs, not minding it and moves her leg swiftly, hoping to kick him, though jungkook is faster to hold her feet and turn her to sit facing him, "see who's stronger?" he smiles smugly, while the young girl huffs, "exactly, now c'mon stop being so grumpy and give me a hug,"

"no,"

"i just helped you,"

"when?"

"just now— with your skirt,"

"that's not help. why were you looking at my skirt?"

hoseok laughs loudly at that while jungkook gasps in disbelief, staring at aera with a betrayed look, "are you for real? isn't it better that i told you to take a look at it, rather than letting the whole school call you a little bunny?"

aera's face flushes in embarrassment as she gasps loudly, climbing on jungkook's lap and covers his mouth with her hand, "you don't talk about undies! oppa said that's private! means my bunny underwear is my bunny underwear! did i ever tell anyone you have an iron man underwear?" aera whisper yells and jungkook's eyes widen in shock, while hoseok keeps laughing, having trouble to gain his breath at this point.

"hey! you cannot tell that to anyone!" jungkook says once he's freed himself and covers aera's mouth instead, "that's not something we tell or discuss with people!"