again

At this point she really didn't know how to react but she didn't even have to think because she soon felt something wet  rolling down her face. It wasn't long before she started sobbing. Her eyes stung, her throat burned, snot ran out her nose, she started to feel lightheaded as a headache soon followed but she simply didn't care. She felt...

 unimportant

unloved

and most importantly

unwanted

She tried to stop herself from crying but the tears wouldn't stop. She convinced herself that it was her fault. Like she always did. She convinced herself that she was the problem and that she was overreacting. But even so...

it still hurt

Tanjiro had to cover his nose from the unbearable smell of  sadness, hatred and dread.

Zenitsu covered his ears from the heart wrenching sound of extreme sadness, loathe and dread mixed together is one horrid piece of "music".

Uzui was unnerved by this unflamboyant sound. He had to strain his ears to hear the silent sobbing.

They were all confused about the origin of it but then they realized it was coming from her.  

At the same time, Rui had found a photo album of Jordy and was looking through the pictures until he stumbled across one that caught his eye. It was her 12th birthday. There were many other people in the picture as well. A woman who looked to be in her early 40s who he assumed to be her mother, a man who looked to be in his late 60s who he assumed to be her grandfather, 4 boys who looked to be about 16, 19, 23 and 26 who he assumed to be older brothers or cousins. He wondered why they weren't found in the house at this time? Did they die? What happened to them? Why aren't they here? But his thoughts were cut short when he noticed the date of the photos.

August 1, 2021

August 1st was today...

It was Jordy's birthday!

He rushed to tell the others the news and at the same time Tanjiro, Uzui and  Zenitsu revealed what they had discovered. They all concluded that it was because it was her birthday and no one remembered. 

But they knew now so they were going to make it worthwhile.

Mitsuri immediately went to the kitchen to make pastries. Sanemi joined her and made ohagi.

Shinobu and Giyuu went out to buy the needed supplies and birthday presents with the credit card she gave them.

Rui was incharge of keeping her distracted or simply keep her company until they were finished setting up.

Gyomei made a charm to in hopes that it would protect her and bring her everlasting joy.

The rest cleaned up the house and prepped it for decorations.

The sun had already set by the time they were finished  so they gave Rui the signal that prompted him to get her ready and out of the room.

Rui yeeted her into the shower and told her to get cleaned up. He said, and I quote, "you look uglier than one piece side villains"

So she begrudgingly unwrapped herself from her blankets and got ready in a simple yet nice outfit.

Rui then proceeded to blindfold her and carry her on his back downstairs to where the other were waiting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"✨🎊🎉🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDY!!!! 🎂🎉🎊✨"

She didn't know what she was expecting but it surely wasn't this.

For the first time in a long while she felt... 

appreciated

 loved

 wanted

 remembered

It was a nice feeling. A feeling that she wont ever forget no matter what happens.

I have finally updated after like... a month or so?

Sorry bout that. I rlly didn't know what to write and I was feeling unmotivated af.

But today was my birthday and I turned 13 so I was like, "Why not write a birthday special"

I tried something by writing in 3rd person(?)

Do you guys like it or would you rather there be more dialogues? I personally don't know which is easier for me because I just write what I feel like when I feel like.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Stan enhypen, skz, txt, svt, ateez and nct for a better life. (Still getting to know the members of svt, ateez and nct but wtv)

Have a good rest of day/night and goodbye.

August 1,2022\ 9:46 PM