romione

HERMIONE'S POV

It was a warm day and I was sitting in the shade under my favourite tree, near the lake thinking about someone I have liked for a long time. I think I could even say I love him, I just feel like we have a really great connection that I've never felt before. Many people even come up to me and say that Harry and I would make a great couple but he's just the brother I never had.

"Hey Hermione, what are you doing?" I heard from behind me. I stand up so I could see him properly.

"Oh, Er... Hi Ron. Just thinking. What do you want?"

"I need to talk to you about something that has been on my mind a lot recently" I heard laughing coming from behind the tree. I went to go and check it out, but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I looked up to see Ron staring at me with the best smile i've ever seen.

"Ron what are you do-" I couldn't speak, Ron was kissing me. That was all I ever wanted. After a while we stopped.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-. I'm sorry." He started wallking away. I ran after him, grabbed his wrist. He turned around and I kissed him. We stood there for about a minute holding each other. Then we walked back to the castle hand in hand.

While we were walking I remembered the laughing behind the tree.

"Ron, who was behind the tree?"
" Oh, that was just Harry and Ginny."