꧁𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 1꧂

*𑇍𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜*𑇍
_________
6 years old
"you excited for tomorrow?" i ask jeremiah.

"of course! sometimes i wish they could come here and see our tree house. it's the best!" jeremiah says.

me and jeremiah built our own tree house in between our house. We used to talk out of our windows every night because our our windows were right by a each other.

there was a tree blocking so we couldn't see only could hear each other but we decided to make a tree house. We could both climb out of our windows to get there.

there was blankets, pillows, pictures hanged on the wall, all our favourite stuffed animals sat up by the walls, a drawer filled with colouring pages markers and and toy bin filled with my barbie's and his cars.

"well the summer house is the best too! we will be back sooner they later i'm super excited to see belly." i say excitedly.

"i'm super excited to see steven but it's super duper later my mom will get so so mad if i don't go to bed." jeremiah says with a toned down voice

"welllll what if we have our first ever sleepover in our new tree house it will be so cool!" i say going on me knees.

"please please with a cherry and sprinkles and whip cream on top!!" i say still on my knees.

"fine! but just know you owe me everything you said!" jeremiah says hold is pinky out.

"okkk pinky promise." i say as we lock our pinky's and touch our thumbs.

"with a thumb on top!" i say. we both giggle and lay down.

"goodnight jere bear." i say.

"goodnight mells." he says back.

and that's when i figured out how jeremiah was the first love of my life.
_________
present day

"you excited?" rileigh asks.

"sure." i say back.

"what's your deal?" she ask pushing my shoulder.

"that you can't come all summer." i say as i pack.

"but im coming for your birthday and the volley ball tournament, we're gonna beat belly and taylor this year." she says throwing her fist in the air.

"you always say that but we never win." i say laughing.

"c'mon, i know your excited for one thing." she says giggling.

"and what is that." i say.

"to have a hot make out with jeremiah fisher." she says giggling.

"shut the fuck up my windows open." i say shutting it and tackling her on the bed.

me and jeremiah still hav our tree house. we still always go in it even though we were 16. we usually go in if we sneak out together, have a sleepover over, bring our hot dates, or were sad but we still always were together.

"see i told you!" rileigh says giggling.

"your gonna get his eyes all over you. the last summer you wore one peice bathing suits with long tanks and oversized shirts and in the school year he saw you with sweaters and jeans. He's gonna freak when he sees you with your new bikini's showing your new boobs and cropped tops and booty shorts." rileigh says.

"paragraph much but still shut the hell up." i say flipping her off.

"melody time to go." mom yells.

"ughh you have to go." i say hugging her.

"trust me i'll see you soon." she says hugging me back.

"bye mel's i will literally see you in a few weeks don't worry." she says leaving.

while i zip my suit case i hear a knock on my window.

"open up." jeremiah yells.

"what's up." i say opening my window."

"you know how conrad has been a asshole for a few months right." he asks.

"of course, what about it." i say.

"he says he doesn't want to come and that would hurt steven and belly." he says.

conrad has oddly always listened to me.. maybe it's just because i'm always right or he has a soft spot for me. I always assumed he liked me i thought i was crazy but i don't think i am.

"ok fine i'll talk with him." i say hopping out of my window and waking across the wooden plate we made that leads to the tree house then to his window.

i knock on his door.

"what." he yells.

"it's your favouriteee." i say walking in making a little giggle sound.

"oh uh- hey." he says sitting on his bed while strumming his guitar.

"c'mon connie you have to come. How about steven? and belly c'mon you know your her prince charming." i say sitting beside him.

"i'm just not sure y'know." he says sitting his guitar down.

"actually, i don't know. Your getting up and packing right now." i say grabbing his arm and pulling it up. i see a little smile break his face and it's melts my heart because we never see that happen anymore.

"ok wow fine but if anything happens it's on you." he says with a small smile.

"deal. but nothing will, it's just gonna be the normal summer we have every year." i say.

is it gonna be a normal summer? maybe i lied but i knew it was gonna be better.