Chapter 449: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (27-28)

Start from the beginning

Su Su: Oh my God, he still has fans? (shocked face)

What do his fans think of him? Sing and dance double waste, what can't you do?

It's not as good as fanning my dog ​​Yanyan.

One day, An Qingyan was walking hand in hand with Su Su in the community when two old men suddenly ran out and poured a pool of water on Su Su without saying a word.

"You monster, die!"

Susu: ? ?

A Chou looked bewildered.

"Uncle, who are you?"

An Qingyan took out his mobile phone expressionlessly.

"Hello, security? An unknown person attacked the resident here."

"You devil, stay away from him, with us here, you don't want to hurt him!" One of the taller and thinner old men looked at Su Su vigilantly while trying to pull An Qingyan away.

Susu: ? ?

It's not like it's a monster for a while and a devil for a while...

Bensu... This didn't offend anyone like uncles.

Could it be that these two uncles are Gou Yanyan's uncle fans and are not satisfied with her?

Hmm...that's possible.

"Young man, do you know who she is? She is not a human being. Hurry up and leave. We will protect you when we are here." They couldn't let this devil harm this young man.

An Qingyan calmly waved at not far away.

"It's these two people."

There were two security guards walking across.

"Are you two harassing our residents?"

"Master, how did you get in here? I didn't say it, master, you are both so old, why are you still harassing the young couple?" This is so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, we'll drive people away immediately." One of the security guards apologized embarrassingly to the two of them.

They also know that there are not many powerful rich people living in this community or those big stars who are well-known to every household, so they have done a lot of confidentiality measures.

After all, none of these people can afford to offend them.

Even these two people don't know how they got in.

"Well, what we said is true, why don't you believe it?" The two uncles obviously hadn't given up.

"I said, uncle, you have watched a lot of TV dramas and movies. Hurry up, or we will call someone." The two security guards apologized and sent the uncle away.

Until they heard that the security guard was going to call someone, the two of them reluctantly left.

"Are you scared?" An Qingyan turned to look at Su Su, but found that her expression was a little serious.

"Let's go, let's go home." Su Su took An Qingyan and strode back.

"What's wrong?" An Qingyan only asked aloud when he returned home.

"I'm afraid they really know that I'm a vampire." Su Su pointed to the wet place on his body.

"This is holy water."

"Then you..." An Qingyan pulled the little girl around and looked up and down again.

"I'm fine."

"Go and change clothes."

"Oh." Su Su couldn't beat An Qingyan, so she had to obediently change into a dress.

"Don't worry, I'm really fine." Su Su silently moved to An Qingyan's side.

"How did they recognize you?"

Su Su shrugged innocently.

"I don't know, I don't even know them."

"They must have never seen me either." Compared to when she hid and fell asleep at the beginning of the war, no human beings have seen her at all.

"Maybe they have some magic weapon in their hands."

"But Yanyan, don't worry, they really can't hurt me."

An Qingyan pinched her little face.

"You'd better go out less these days."

Su Su nodded obediently.

"Good~"

Qi Heng soon found out about the two uncles.

"Damn it, An Qingyan, what is your luck? You can meet two wonderful uncles when you go out, how about Susu?"

An Qingyan moved the phone a few minutes away.

This Qiheng, why are you so loud?

"It's okay, I didn't let her go out these days."

"Cough, I'm here today to tell you the good news." Qi Heng held back a smile.

"Yu Han knows, his company is not doing well recently."

"The artist's endorsement was inexplicably withdrawn, and his own endorsement was also blown. It is said that the Yu family was also exposed to tax evasion and corruption. I think their family is really finished." Really, being a good individual is not a problem Okay?

"Oh." An Qingyan didn't care.