Chapter 443: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (15-16)

Start from the beginning

Su Su wiped the sweat from her forehead, looked at An Qingyan who was asleep, the chubby little chubby face was serious, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

In the end, she still brought a chair, and then went into the kitchen, cooking and washing dishes, all the same, in an orderly manner.

Don't look at her small, she has to step on a chair to be high enough.

But she is not a real child, except that she is not tall enough and has strength...

To be honest, even An Qingyan couldn't compare to her.

Su Su was busy here, An Qingyan slept comfortably over there, and then slowly woke up.

The first time he woke up, he started looking for Su Su, but unfortunately the child couldn't find it, but he smelled the aroma of food.

There were already several ready-made dishes on the table. As soon as they entered the kitchen, a small figure stepped on a chair, struggling (in An Qingyan's view) to stir the contents of the pot.

In fact, a certain crisp was just randomly stirred with a spoon.

Okay, you can go and call Yanyan for dinner~

The little girl hurriedly climbed down, then turned around and saw a pair of long legs.

Su Su was stunned for three seconds, and then ran over.

After running for two steps, she was picked up.

"Yanyan, it's time to eat!" The little girl wrote "please praise" all over her face.

"Susu is amazing." An Qingyan rubbed her little head.

"But this is very dangerous, and I can't do this next time." Even though Susu is already an adult, she still looks like a child now, and it is still dangerous to enter the kitchen.

Of course Su Su also knew that An Qingyan was doing this for her own good, so she obediently agreed.

"An Qingyan's favorability rating +15, and the current favorability rating is 45."

After the two of them had dinner, they lay down on the sofa together.

An Qingyan's heart: Crispy cooking... It's delicious.

Su Su: It's delicious, but I don't feel it.

After a while, Su Su held a pillow in her arms and watched TV happily, while An Qingyan answered Qi Heng's call.

"There is a variety show looking for you, go or not?" Qi Heng said excitedly.

"No." An Qingyan refused without even thinking about it.

"Why? Susu is so cute, it's better to take her out for a walk."

"No." Can't go either.

What is Su Su's identity, he knows very well that she will always change back, and she doesn't know when she will change back.

If she appears too much in the public eye, when she suddenly disappears, everyone will be suspicious.

"Okay, okay, don't go if you don't go." Qi Heng couldn't understand what the dog was thinking.

"Where's Susu? Where's Susu?" The two actually didn't stick together.

"Watch TV, don't disturb her."

"Okay, let's talk about it later." An Qingyan hung up the phone without hesitation.

Qi Heng: "..." No, if you don't see it, you won't see it, don't hang up the phone...

"Is it Uncle Qiheng?" Su Su gurgles to An Qingyan's side.

An Qingyan caught the meat dumpling and hugged it.

"Um."

"How about we tell him?"

"Tell him what?"

"Tell him I'm a little bat."

An Qingyan's face sank, and he refused without hesitation.

"do not want."

"But he will always know, otherwise how would you explain when I'm gone?"

"Send you away."

"He will kill you..."

An Qingyan wrote "I don't want to agree" on his face.

In the end, under Su Su's persuasion, he reluctantly agreed.

So this caused Qi Heng to meet the two people sitting on the sofa when he came over the next day.

One big and one small sat there with a straight face, with seriousness written on his face. For some reason, Qi Heng suddenly felt a little guilty.

bah bah bah, what am I guilty of?

Qi Heng patted his head and walked towards the two of them.

"What are you two doing?" Why is it so abnormal today?

"Sit." An Qingyan pointed to the sofa opposite.

"What's wrong?" Qi Heng was still at a loss.

It's like trying a criminal.

"We have something very serious to tell you." Su Su tried her best to sound serious.