Chapter 439: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (7-8)

Start from the beginning

"Then let's go." Su Su couldn't wait to hold him.

Otherwise, it will be over when Gou Yanyan comes back.

The two of them ate an ice cream each and went back.

The staff passing by saw Qi Heng holding a little girl and looked over curiously.

Isn't this the kid brought over by Teacher An?

Ahhh, she looks so cute! !

Seeing so many young ladies looking at him, Su Su was stunned for a moment, then hehe smiled.

The soft chubby face looks very cute, and the white millet teeth are too cute.

And then... An Qingyan came back.

At a glance, he saw the happy little girl eating ice cream, and now she was grinning at the surrounding staff.

An Qingyan: Why are you laughing? It's such a good-looking smile.

"Yanyan!" Su Su ran towards him the first time he saw An Qingyan.

"Look, ice cream." The little girl proudly raised the ice cream she was holding.

"Did you go out with Qi Heng to buy it?"

"Yeah, Uncle Qi Heng bought it for me. It's delicious." Su Su happily took another bite of the ice cream in his hand.

"Be careful." Seeing that his mouth was full of food, An Qingyan helplessly took out a tissue from his pocket and wiped her mouth.

After picking up the little girl, An Qingyan smiled slightly towards the surrounding staff.

"Okay, we should go."

"Ah, Teacher An, are you leaving now?"

"Yeah, is it over so soon?"

"If you haven't finished filming, we can take care of you first, Little Cutie."

"Yes, yes, we are very experienced."

Knowing that An Qingyan was holding such a cute little cutie, they would definitely be very enthusiastic to help watch people.

It's a pity that Teacher An was protecting people when he came. If his agent hadn't brought the child out, they would not have known that Teacher An was still with such a lovely child.

"I've really finished filming, it's time to go, thank you everyone, and look forward to the next cooperation." After An Qingyan finished speaking, she hugged Su Su and left without hesitation.

Qi Heng quickly followed.

"We're going to the next place." An Qingyan rubbed Su Su's little head.

Su Su, who was on top of the ice cream, said he didn't care: "Oh."

After half a day of shooting, it was soon time for lunch.

Su Su felt that it didn't matter if he didn't eat it or not, he didn't really need it anyway, but Gou Yanyan had to eat it.

So, she poked someone who was still busy.

"Huh?" An Qingyan looked up at her.

"It's time for you to eat." Su Su handed him the bag with the takeaway.

"Well, I'll eat it later."

"No, eat now." When the dishes are cold, you should be busy, and you won't have time.

"Eat Susu first, leave him alone." Qi Heng also specially ordered a children's meal for Susu.

An Qingyan can be hungry, but children can't be hungry.

Su Su: Actually, I don't really need the children's meal, but if you don't buy it, Bensu is disrespectful.

"You care about me so much?" An Qingyan pinched her chubby face.

"Come on." Su Su stuffed the bag into his arms.

I don't know who is the child. I have to be supervised by others to eat, so Bensu will not stop eating.

"Okay, listen to Su Su." An Qingyan carried Su Su back to the chair.

"Do you want me to feed?"

Su Su turned her head.

"No." Bensu can eat by himself.

The little girl holds a spoon in one hand and holds the box in the other, stuffing rice into her mouth very seriously.

Seeing that she was eating well by herself, An Qingyan ignored her and started eating quickly.

After the whole box of children's meal was put down on his stomach, Su Su said that he didn't feel anything.

If she had to say it, she felt that she could eat another box...

"Okay, work hard." Su Su waved at An Qingyan.

"Wait for me."

"I'm here, let's go." Momo chirped.

Qi Heng drove the person out of the lounge directly.

This time, not long after An Qingyan left, Su Su started yawning and fell asleep on the sofa after a while.

Seeing this, Qi Heng took An Qingyan's coat and covered Su Su's entire body.

Aww, how can Susu be so cute! Even sleeping is so beautiful.

When An Qingyan came back, he saw that the little girl was sleeping with her fists clenched and Zhengxiang was still covered with his coat.

An Qingyan picked him up.

"Let's go."