Chapter 433: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (31-32)

Start from the beginning

At first glance, a harming ghost suddenly appeared. It is said that the strength is particularly strong, and it is frightening to think about it.

"Then what family do you think can resist this Lin Yan now?" The mayor's name for Yu Suiyan also changed from you to you.

"Do you want to hear the truth or lie."

"Of course it's the truth." The mayor said without thinking.

Yu Suiyan: "None."

Mayor: "..." If you say that, it's very disturbing.

"Then, how do we deal with him?"

"There is me."

"Then you have to protect me... Cough, protect us." The mayor said solemnly.

"Okay, everything that needs to be said is done, let's go." Yu Suiyan stood up, thought about it, and then turned around and handed Su's father and Su Yu a gift.

"amulet."

When I opened it, I saw that it was the bead I gave to Mother Su last time.

"Auntie has one, so I won't give it."

"Okay, thank you Suiyan." Father Su happily put it away.

Su Yu also looked at him.

"Thanks."

Yu Suiyan: "No thanks."

When he turned his head, the mayor and the director looked at him eagerly.

Yu Suiyan: "..."

In the end, Su Su tugged at his clothes, and someone reluctantly gave him two more beads to go out.

"That, that, I don't know if there is any..." The director looked at him eagerly.

If only everyone could have a bead...

The mayor also looked at Yu Suiyan expectantly.

Yu Suiyan has a black face.

"no."

"We can pay..." the mayor said shyly.

"No, you thought it was glass beads, wholesale?" It would be nice to have the two of them.

"We'll find you again when we find someone." Yu Suiyan pulled Su Su away.

"Susu, next time uncle will have a good gathering with you, Lao Su, and Su Yu, we will leave first." The mayor and the director also hurriedly left.

They still wanted to see if they could find any clues.

Father Su looked at Su Su and Yu Suiyan, who had long since disappeared, and looked at the mayor and director who left in a hurry.

"They... just left?" Don't eat?

Su Yu's face was cold.

"They're all busy."

"I didn't eat at noon, so I'm going to settle it here."

Father Su sat down.

"Then I'll stay too."

After leaving, Su Su breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, Yanyan was very smart and didn't reveal her identity.

But of course there are reasons why the mayor and the director were too anxious to ask.

Even after Yanyan said that he was a peerless master, Ben Su thought they might really believe it...

No matter how anxious the mayor is, Yu Suiyan is not in a hurry anyway.

"Aren't you going to go back and help Yu Xin and Yu Heng?" Just staying here so leisurely?

Yu Suiyan glanced at her.

"I've already asked them to look for him. If I go again in person, Lin Yan will only hide it more tightly." It won't be too late to go back when Yu Xin and the others find Lin Yan.

As soon as the idea fell, Yu Xin appeared out of thin air.

"Sir, we have found Lin Yan, but there are many of them, and there are still hostages. Yuheng and I dare not do it easily."

"Let's go." Yu Suiyan stood up and patted Su Su's little head.

"If it's dark and I haven't come back, you don't have to wait for me, don't worry, I'll be fine."

Su Su nodded obediently.

"I'll wait for you to come back~"

"Yeah." Yu Suiyan and Yu Xin disappeared together.

After Yu Suiyan left, Su Su sat on the sofa and continued to watch TV.

Bunny, who hasn't appeared for a long time, came out.

"Susu, are you not nervous?"

"No." What's so nervous.

"Aren't you worried about God Venerable getting hurt?"

"Although I haven't seen him do it, I have an intuition. In fact, Gou Yanyan is amazing."

Tutu: "..." Hehehe, it's amazing to have an object?

Well, it's really amazing, who made her not...

Tutu silently fled away.

Yu Suiyan, who returned to the ghost world, followed Yu Xin to an inconspicuous little corner of the ghost world.

"They're hiding there." Yuxin pointed to the dilapidated house not far away.

Yu Suiyan touched his chin.

"Isn't it possible that I haven't seen each other for so long, and Lin Yan has become a beggar?" Living so shabby.

Yuxin: That's for hiding, okay?

"I'm going to divert Lin Yan's attention, and you go to save people." Lin Yan should be in the middle room, the most broken... Cough, in the largest room, the person who was bound was guarded in the rooms next door. write.