Chapter 421: This Ghost King Is Not To Be Provoked (7-8)

Start from the beginning

In addition to the pocket money given by Su's father every month, and the pocket money given by her eldest brother.

She couldn't count the zeros after the balance in her account.

I feel that I can't spend my whole life without working and being a rich second generation every day.

The Su family really carried out the policy of enriching their daughters to the end.

After getting the money, Su Su happily went back to the room.

"Sit down." Yu Suiyan reached out and grabbed her.

"Watch TV with me."

Su Su: "...Can't you see for yourself?"

"no."

"why?"

Yu Suiyan: "Lonely."

A Su: "..." Why did he speak so irritatingly.

But in line with his own principle of pampering even a dog, Su Su still sat down obediently and watched TV with him.

I got bored after sitting for a while, so I ran to get a pen and paper to draw.

A Crisp: Although the rich woman is very rich, it does not prevent the rich woman from getting richer.

She owns a jewelry company.

Originally studied jewelry design.

Of course, the family only knew that she did this, not her fame.

Naturally, I don't know that the jewelry of my daughter (little sister) is the hottest batch now.

As for a cake...

Originally, it was just for fun, and her company is not the only designer.

Of course, her design is also the best selling one of all.

Su Su: When Ben Su has learned all these skills, Ben Su is the most versatile little hamster in the entire fairyland, hiahiahia~

During the period, Yu Suiyan glanced at her to see what Su Su was doing.

Yu Suiyan: Although I don't understand it, I am shocked.

The two of them watched TV and painted, and they were harmonious.

Soon, the variety show on TV ended.

Yu Suiyan turned off the TV, and then slammed close to Su Su.

A Chou just finished painting, and after carefully putting away the things, he turned his head and met Yu Suiyan's enlarged handsome face.

Su Su: "..." I think you're going to scare Ben Su to death.

"Finished?"

Su Su nodded.

Then Yu Suiyan began to rudely drill into her blanket.

"……What are you doing?"

"I think you're warmer." Yu Suiyan had successfully got into Su Su's blanket, and locked her in her arms rudely.

Yu Suiyan: It's really warm.

Su Su: "..." Is he taking advantage of me? He is taking advantage of me...

Su Su pushed his head off his shoulders.

"You're taking advantage of me like this." The little girl said solemnly with a puffed face.

Yu Suiyan glanced at her.

"Well." What can you do to take advantage of you.

Su Su: Excited!

Yu Suiyan sticks to her whole body.

A Su found that he was not without body temperature, but his body temperature was low.

Wait, temperature? How can ghosts have body temperature? !

Su Su poked his hand.

"Huh?" Yu Suiyan responded to her slowly.

The voice is lazy and gorgeous, but unfortunately a Susu doesn't have the heart to listen.

"Why do you still have body temperature?"

"Ghosts will have a certain level of cultivation." The higher the cultivation, the closer they are to humans.

Su Su nodded understandingly.

Yu Suiyan didn't explain, and hugged her and continued to close her eyes.

After covering it for a while, his body gradually began to warm up.

It was quiet all around, plus there was a big stove hugging him.

The atmosphere is here...

Su Su yawned, his little head gradually leaned against Yu Suiyan's arms, and then closed his eyes.

It was not until the breathing of the person in his arms became steady that Yu Suiyan opened his eyes.

He first poked Su Su's chubby face.

A little soft.

Someone secretly commented.

Then... she hooked her chin, and her thin red lips covered Su Su's small mouth.

A sleepy, slightly open mouth provided him with great convenience.

After a long time, he looked at Su Su's red and swollen mouth and let it go a little reluctantly.

Well, just have to wait for the next time.

"Yu Suiyan's favorability rating +30, and the current favorability rating is 30."

The next second, Su Sulian was picked up by him with a blanket and sent back to the room.

Yu Suiyan glanced at her room.

Hmm...that's pretty cool.

A little excited.

Find a chance to live in.

Then it can develop further.

Yu Suiyan closed the door happily and left.

Yu Suiyan was happy, but Su Su, who woke up from sleep, was not in a good mood at all.

As soon as Yu Suiyan saw her, she found that Su Su was smashing her mouth.

"what are you doing?"