Chapter 418: This Ghost King Is Not To Be Provoked (1-2)

Start from the beginning

Speaking of which, I have to talk about this ghost.

Yu Suiyan, age unknown, gender male, ghost king of the ghost world, the reason why he was caught by the heavenly master so easily was because the ghost world had just ended the new competition of ghost kings, and he walked on everyone's corpses with great difficulty again. Ascending the position of the ghost king, but being caught by the Celestial Master because of his serious injuries, the resentment can be imagined. (The above information is obtained from Tutu)

If he is released, he will definitely report to the resuscitator 100%.

That day, the teacher knew that all the ghosts must be reported, so he told them to guard this place.

No matter how hard you keep it, there will eventually be a day when you can't keep it.

Here we have to talk about the Susu Bensu, which we have "contributed" to the release of the ghost.

A Crisp: Are you connoting me?

Because of the withering of the Heavenly Master's bloodline, in the current generation, only Su Su in their family has this kind of bloodline.

This also brought a lot of trouble to Su Su.

I have been seeing those strange things since I was a child, but there is no one else to tell except my family.

After all, it is a society ruled by law, and it is an atheist. She will be regarded as a lunatic if she is so stubborn.

The Su family had a great career, so they asked her for a lot of safety charms, but unfortunately they were useless.

Ordinary ghosts can't hurt her, but powerful ghosts are not necessarily. Fortunately, she is lucky and has never encountered those powerful ghosts.

Of course, this kind of luck disappeared when she released Yu Suiyan.

Because she has the blood of a Celestial Master, she can see ghosts, so she is more likely to be found and bewitched by ghosts. Just now, she was bewitched by someone and unlocked the seal.

To say that this seal is actually very simple to unravel, it only requires a few drops of blood from the people of their Su family who have the blood of the Celestial Master.

However, those with bloodlines were too weak to hear Yu Suiyan's bewitching, and those without bloodlines could simply be ignored.

Until he noticed the existence of Su Su.

Her bloodline is very strong, and she has never learned to catch ghosts, so she will be easily bewitched.

No, let it go.

However, according to the information given by Tutu, even if Yu Suiyan can't come out now, he will be able to come out on his own in a few years after he fully recovers, and he can't be trapped at all.

They will definitely end up worse by then.

If it weren't for being sealed when he was seriously injured, Yu Suiyan would not have been held here for so many years. After so long, the whole world has undergone earth-shaking changes.

And although the formation could not hurt him, it also affected his recovery, otherwise he would have left this place long ago.

But it's not too late to leave now...

As early as the first time the red light appeared, other people in the room discovered it.

When they appeared at the door in a hurry, they saw their daughter (sister) fell to the ground with a man standing beside them.

And a man in old fashion.

The man was wearing a red robe, and his long hair was tied with a belt behind him. His appearance was wicked and evil, and he was a bit more delicate than a woman, but he didn't look girlish, and the whole person looked extremely strange standing in the night.

After all, you won't be scared to death by whoever is standing in front of your house wearing bright red at night.

Except for Su Su who has not woken up yet, everyone realized that this is the ghost their Su family has been suppressing.

I just didn't expect it to be released by Su Su.

"Ah, it feels so good to see the sun again." Yu Suiyan turned her cold white wrist slightly, her voice was cool and soft, it was a very nice voice, but it was strange how it sounded in the ears of the three people not far away. .

Su's father and Su's mother looked at him vigilantly, and at the same time looked at the daughter on the ground from time to time.

With his daughter by his side, they wouldn't be as fast as him if they wanted to save him.

At this time, Yu Suiyan finally looked at the three people slowly.

"Let me think, who has trapped me here for so long? It's your ancestor, but unfortunately that old guy is dead."

"But it doesn't matter, this debt is the same for his descendants."

Su Yu was in front of her parents.

"Whatever comes at me."