"Alright, bye." With that he left, leaving them alone. Saiki definitely has to watch his back now.

"Your brother seems… nice." Kaidou said, with a lot of uncertainty.

"Ritsu is amazing, he's really smart." Mob spoke about his brother with admiration, he truly cares for him. Well, Saiki couldn't hurt Ritsu no matter what. Not that he planned to, but with how Mob spoke about him he would probably tear Saiki apart if he did anything. Or maybe not. Good grief, he really wished he could just read the psychic's mind. 

"Is he a psychic too?" Kaidou asked, Mob nodding. "You two should join me in the fight against Dark Reunion! I could use your assistance." Didn't they already establish that Mob wouldn't help, he doubted Ritsu would too.

"Shut up, little runt," Nendo muttered.

"What did you say? If I took off these bandages you would be finished." Kaidou threatened Nendo, laying a hand on his arm like he actually had a weapon.

"Okay, then do it."

"No. The power would destroy the school," sure it would.

"Ah Mob, it's good to see you back on your feet." Another annoyance walked over to the table, Hairo. "The passion you had back there was amazing! Just don't push yourself to passing out.'' Mob did seem really motivated by Hairo, hell, everyone in the class was except him. 

"I wish I didn't have such bad stamina. That's kind of why I was in a body improvement club back at my old school." Mob said that with a hint of sadness in his tone. It made sense why he wouldn't use his powers to assist him, if he wants to improve his body. Must be why he didn't use them for the marathon.

"Really? Why?" Kuboyasu asked, Mob shrugged, a blush crossing his cheeks. "Ooh, you wanted to impress a girl." His entire face turned red, looking as if he would burst. 

"Psychic powers don't impress girls," Mob whispered. "Though you're really strong, what did you do?"

"Oh? Umm, well… I just kind of worked out and all," Kuboyasu stuttered. 'I can't tell him I beat people up! He would definitely hate me if he knew.' Mob hummed, giving no clue as to whether he believed him or not. "But I'm sure if you keep at it you'll become strong too."

"Really?" Mob said with shining eyes at the encouragement, Kuboyasu nodded. "Thank you."

Saiki wasn't sure if he liked the image of an extremely buff Mob.

—---

Saiki and Mob were similar in more ways than he previously thought. Exhibit A, like him, Mob never got overly emotional. There were never times where he yelled at someone in anger or even cried.

He remembered seeing three people threaten Mob for his money. Thrashing the poor psychic around who had his hands raised and saying he doesn't have any. He didn't use his powers, even though everyone at school knew of them, so why did he still hide? Mob was then saved by his brother, who was lagging behind and scared them off. Mob really is a pacifist, refusing to even lay a hand on someone. He instead tries to talk it out or convince them what they're doing is wrong. Saiki couldn't help but worry a little, one day he may find himself in a situation that can't be talked out of or saved by. Or maybe he already had encountered one. Good grief, he's been way too focused on this psychic, wanting desperately to read his mind. Just to understand Mob. While he understanded not wanting to hurt people, if they're attacking you why not defend yourself? Especially if nobody's around.

Mob didn't cry nor really smile. Which everyone thought was odd, but it wasn't anything new. Saiki is the same way. But Mob wasn't bored like him to where nothing surprised him. He couldn't read minds, yet he looked emotionless. Even when Saiki knew he had emotions. Maybe he just sucked at expressing them, but he wondered why. This is one of those moments where he wished he could read Mob's mind. It would be easy to answer those questions. What Saiki did know was that nothing can elicit an emotional reaction from Mob.