She'd been watching the man closely out of the corner of her eye and felt his gaze land upon her multiple times before muttering something to his right-hand man

She'd been watching the man closely out of the corner of her eye and felt his gaze land upon her multiple times before muttering something to his right-hand man. It was almost impossible to place who was winning. When Peter got a hit on Miraz, the latter would retaliate and trip him. When Miraz knocked Peter's sword from his grip, he would knock back. The constant movement made Estelle's eyes blur and her hands clammy. It almost appeared as though the Telmarine had the upper hand until the son of Adam landed a blow onto the enemy's previously wounded leg, causing him to drop the floor in a cry of agony.
"Respite! Respite!"
"Now is not the time for chivalry, Pete!"

Peter had no intention of killing the King in that moment, he lowered his sword and seemed as though he was going to allow him to surrender. It was generous and respectable. That was until Miraz took his opportunity to swing for the boy whilst he was distracted. Estelle felt as though her heart had stopped completely.
"Look out!"
Fortunately, Peter had king-like reflexes and was somehow able to grip Miraz' sword with his bare hands, twist it around and land it directly into it's owners side before it could find its way into his own.

The man dropped to the ground with a genuine
gasp this time and awaited the final blow that would inevitably end him. Except it never came.
"What's the matter boy? Too cowardly to take a life?"
"It's not mine to take."
All heads spun around to look at Caspian. He met the courageous eyes of Peter and understood immediately what he was being asked to do. Once Rhindon had fallen into his grasp, he stepped forward in front of his Uncle. The one who had taken everything from him. He raised the sword, painfully slowly, and emotionally prepared himself to finally take back what he was owed.
"Perhaps I was wrong. It seems you have the makings of a good Telmarine king after all."
Anyone could see that the words were not intended as a compliment.

Estelle braced herself as Caspian let out a battle cry. She turned away and clenched her eyes shut, her breath hitched in her throat. No amount of books about battles could possibly prepare her to really see a life taken. Except, seconds later, there was still no absence of life. When she turned her gaze back towards the scene, Rhindon was firmly placed in the earth, rather than the neck of the tyrant.
"Not one like you. Keep your life, but I am giving the Narnian's back their freedom."
She couldn't have been more proud in that moment, he'd truly grown as a prince and she held a high amount of respect for his nobility. The Narnian's had prevailed. An eruption of cheer and applause echoed from the minority as they had finally been restored their rights.

 An eruption of cheer and applause echoed from the minority as they had finally been restored their rights