Overboard [Pirate/Siren AU NSFW]

Începe de la început

Ranpo stared up at the human in confusion. He didn't particularly look scary, but he kinda looked similar to the human who took the red haired siren he met a few years ago.

The human crouched down to Ranpo's level and Ranpo scooted back farther in the boat. "Hey hey it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you, thank you for not hurting him either." he pointed to the creature again.

Ranpo stared at him still before looking up at the creature again whos small round eyes were looking at him again. "What... is that..."

The human looked a little surprised. "Oh? you do speak? Hes a raccoon, his name is Karl."

Ranpo sat up. "He feels weird."

The human laughed a bit. "Ah Im sure theres not alot of fluffy things in the sea." He lifted the raccoon up and Karl climbed back up onto the ship's deck. The human turned back to look at Ranpo. "I'm Poe, do you have a name? Do all sirens have the ability to hide their tail?"

Ranpo brushed his hair out of his face. "Uhh... yes, I think so." he got up and stumbled again, this time Poe held out his arms and Ranpo grabbed onto him, holding himself up.

"Your name?" Poe asked again, looking down at the other's arms, there was a few green scales here and there and he expected webbed fingers.

"It's Ranpo, why are you staring?" Ranpo tilted his head at the other and the humans face turned a bit red, oh that was interesting he didn't know they changed colors.

"Ah, it's just, I think the books I've read are all wrong about sirens." Poe looked at him. "I mean, do you not have webbed fingers? I thought they only ever had their tail but you have legs- and you don't have-"

Ranpo grinned at him. "Only when in the water."

Poe's face was still red. "Ah you do have pointed teeth..."

Ranpo nodded. "You can touch I don't bite." He opened his mouth.

Poe grabbed his chin gently and went to touch one of the pointed teeth but Ranpo closed his mouth, making the other jump. "You said-"

Ranpo blinked. "I wanted to see your reaction if I tricked you, how did you avoid my song earlier?"

Poe raised an eyebrow "Huh? oh, we wore earplugs since we knew of the stories of sirens around here, and seen all the crashed ships. Wait you tried to crash my ship?"

Ranpo looked interested. "Your ship? Its yours?"

Poe nodded. "I am the Captain after all... would you like to come on board?"

Ranpo looked up at the big ship again. "Will you catch me in a net? or stab me with a spear?"

"Heh.. we don't have nets, but we do have spears, I won't hurt you as long as you aren't trying to kill any of us okay?" Poe looked a little nervous.

"Oh, well if I did decide to I don't think you have enough time to plug your ears." Ranpo smiled innocently and climbed back up and fell onto the deck of the ship.

Poe sighed heavily and climbed back up himself, grabbing his hat off the ground and putting it back on.

Ranpo stumbled and got back up. "Oh woah-" He looked around. "It's so big."

Poe nodded. "There's a lot to haul and protect."

Ranpo stumbled but soon got a hang of the walking and even ran to the rack of spears on the side of the cabin. "Woah! these are huge!" he grabbed one off the rack and Poe yelped.

"Careful they are-" Ranpo fell over with the spear. "Heavy..." Poe sighed and walked over to help him up.

Ranpo looked a little dizzy. "everything is so weird out of water-" He held onto Poe. "You humans are weird too, I've seen fish change color but your face keeps turning red."