Chapter 408: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (15-16)

Start from the beginning

That's right, people work too hard, it's okay if they don't cook, and even others rarely take care of them.

Qin Moyan: It's very unpleasant.

So one night, Qin Moyan silently hugged a certain cake who was going to sleep.

"What's wrong?" Okay, what are you acting like a spoiled brat?

"Three days."

"For three whole days, you ignored me." Tian Tian knew that he was drawing drawings there, and he didn't talk to him. As soon as he sat down and started drawing, he didn't move for a day. (broken thoughts)

Looking at Qin Moyan's faint little eyes, Su Su suddenly felt guilty for some reason.

Cough, recently, it seems that Gou Yanyanha has been neglected a bit recently.

He turned around and hugged him back.

"Then, then I'll ignore you from now on." I won't ignore you anymore.

Qin Moyan sipped her face.

Su Su's small face has changed from the original melon seed face back to a small round face.

The meat is toot, the white is tender and tender, and it is not cute.

Qin Moyan likes to kiss her from time to time, and likes to kiss her from time to time.

"We will get married when I have chosen the date for the queen." He couldn't wait any longer.

However, he had to choose a good date for the conferring ceremony, and preparations would take a long time.

After all, he was married to his most...favorite Susu.

"Well, take your time too, don't worry." Su Su held his handsome face and kissed him.

"It can't be slow." He couldn't wait, watching Susu every day but couldn't do anything.

Qin Moyan: It's annoying.

"Okay, it's time for us to go to bed now." Su Su patted the position beside him and motioned him to lie down.

Qin Moyan lay down obediently and hugged Su Su.

Good night, Susu.

Early in the morning the next day, Qin Moyan would get up before dawn to prepare for court.

Su Su is still sleeping on the bed, it's not good.

"I'm going to the court." Qin Moyan took the man over and kissed him with a cold face.

Su Su opened his eyes in a daze, muttering vaguely in his mouth.

"Yanyan bye bye~" Then he continued to sleep in the next second.

Qin Moyan put the person back and strode away.

If you go up early, you can come back early to accompany Susu.

After Qin Moyan came back, Su Su also got up. The two had breakfast and continued to write hard.

After so many days, her drawing was almost finished, and she could definitely finish work earlier than Yanyan today.

Su Su thought about it, painting more vigorously.

After half an hour, Su Su put down the pen and blew the drawing.

"Hahahaha, the painting is done." Bensu is really a little genius.

The next second, someone sticks up from behind her.

Well, he understands this.

"Qin Yi."

"Yes!" Qin appeared in an instant.

Qin Moyan handed the blueprint to him expressionlessly.

"Go do it."

"Subordinates obey." Qin Yi left with the blueprint in his arms.

He had to do it well and do it beautifully, maybe he could go to the Empress's restaurant for a meal at that time.

Qin Moyan: I see that you are thinking about farting.

What Qin Yi thought, Su Su didn't know for the time being, she was on her way to the small kitchen, and there was a little tail named Qin behind her.

That's right, it's someone from Qin.

After entering the small kitchen, Qin Moyan began to wash and cut vegetables proficiently.

At Qin Moyan's strong request, Su Su's lunch today is completely according to his favorite taste.

First, Qin Moyan's favorite spicy dish, Mapo Tofu, she wondered if Gou Yanyan was in trouble with this dish and went abroad more frequently.

Then there's the grilled chicken wings.

The chicken wings, which are tender on the outside and tender on the inside, are brushed with a thin layer of honey on the outside. They look brown and red. Sprinkle with a little white sesame seeds.

Then there was Su Su's special yellow braised chicken. Qin Moyan stole several pieces as soon as it came out of the pot, so I won't introduce it, and all the time was spent beating Gou Yanyan.

Even if you steal so much, do you want to be beaten?

Finally, there is a plate of green vegetables that looks unremarkable but delicious, plus fruit after dinner, beautiful!

As for Qin Moyan...

He had already run away with something.

Su Su: After the identification, this is a funny guy who looks cold and cold, but actually works harder than anyone else.

Think about the script of the overbearing president and his petite wife when they first met.