Chapter 407: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (13-14)

Beginne am Anfang

Su Su nodded.

"Yes." You can watch the steps, but I can't tell you how many ingredients are used. This is the unique secret recipe of Bensu.

So the two did it one while the other watched.

After thinking about someone's appetite, Su Su baked him a burrito, even if breakfast was ready.

The ministers found that the emperor seemed to be in a hurry to go to court today. The speed of speaking and handling things was much faster than before, and they left in a hurry when the time came.

Sure enough, there is someone who belongs to the Queen's concubine. After all, it is different.

The ministers thought happily.

They have no idea about Su Su. After all, in the emperor's harem, they are not easy to interfere as courtiers. As long as the person who enters is not their own daughter, it doesn't matter who it is.

Qin Moyan immediately started to go to Yunqing Palace, which is where he and Su Su were sleeping.

As soon as Su Su had set things up on his front feet, Qin Moyan came in on his hind feet.

"Coming back so soon?"

"Well." Qin Moyan sat down unceremoniously.

"Noodles, and burritos, eat them." Eat whatever you like.

The feeding from Su Su was taken for granted by Qin Moyan.

In the end, Qin Moyan ended the battle with an excellent record of emptying all the scallion noodles and two burritos.

Someone was holding a cup of soy milk and drinking lightly, as if the person who cooked the rice just now was not himself.

"Qin Moyan's favorability rating is +20, and his favorability rating is currently 30."

Su Su looked at the clean plate, and the corners of her mouth twitched.

How about being ruthless? What about cold-blooded violence? Bensu sees you as an emotionless cook!

Eat more than this pastry, and eat so fast!

Of course, after eating in the morning, Qin Moyan didn't let Su Su cook at noon.

Susu drawing is very tired and needs to rest.

It's just that Qin Moyan didn't know the taste of the food brought by the imperial kitchen.

This dish is not as delicious as Susu, and that dish is too bland, this one is not fresh at all, and even green vegetables are not as delicious as Susu.

Qin Moyan put down his chopsticks after eating a little.

"Are you full?" Su Su looked at him in surprise.

You were not like that this morning.

Qin Moyan was a little aggrieved: "It's not delicious." I don't like it.

"Honey, the emperor can't be picky eaters, eat more." Su Su gave him a chopstick.

For the sake of the crispy food, I was reluctant to eat it.

After filling his stomach, Su Su followed Qin Moyan to his study and continued to draw.

The two of them have one chair for each, and one workstation for each person, which is extremely harmonious.

This is what Qin Yi saw when he came in.

The emperor of his family and the empress of the future, each doing their own thing, writing and writing quickly.

Qin Yi: "..." I really don't know what to say...

After being busy until the afternoon, Su Su finally put down his pen and rubbed his wrist.

finished!

She has finished drawing what the small kitchen should look like, what kitchen utensils and other things are needed, and the production method is written clearly, with small pictures.

Qin Moyan took over the stack of drawings from Su Su and looked at it carefully.

I don't know this, what is that? Why haven't I seen this.

Qin · ignorant · Mo · didn't know anything · Yan felt that he couldn't be so ashamed, so he nodded solemnly.

"The painting is good." Although I don't know any of them.

"Qin Yi."

"Yes." Qin Yi appeared quickly.

"Give you half a month to do this." Qin Moyan handed over the blueprint to Qin Yi.

"Yes." Qin Yi knew that Qin Moyan was talking about the small kitchen.

It's a pity that he was busy when the Empress was cooking, and he didn't see it, but afterward he asked the cook in the imperial kitchen, and they all said that the Empress's cooking was delicious, and they also ate noodles made by the Empress.

A group of traitors didn't know how to save some for him, and they all smuggled and ate cleanly.

That night Su Su still cooked, Qin Moyan didn't say anything but ate three bowls of rice silently.

Su Su: What a ruthless cook...

Half a month later, the small kitchen was completed, and even the kitchen utensils and various tableware that Su Su needed were also delivered.

I have to say that there are many skilled craftsmen in this palace, but Su Su is not satisfied.