Chapter 406: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (11-12)

Start from the beginning

Su Su nodded thoughtfully.

"Um... too."

Qin Moyan patted her little head.

"keep it up."

The maid quickly packed up her things, and Su Su sat there to draw her plaque and the restaurant design.

Qin Moyan took the book and sat next to her without disturbing her, reading silently.

After painting for a long time, a maid came in with a small plate of cakes.

Qin Moyan had no interest in this plate of cakes after eating the meal made by the little girl not long ago.

Instead, Su Su put down the pen and took a bite of the pastry.

As long as it is delicious, I like to eat it.

Su Su wiped out the pastry in small bites, and then continued to draw.

Another half an hour passed, and Su Su finally completed her masterpiece.

The plaque is painted.

As for the rest... I'll talk about it tomorrow, anyway, the restaurant won't open for a while, so don't be in a hurry.

Put away the drawings and look at the sky.

Well...it's time to cook.

Su Su got up and stretched, then looked at Qin Moyan.

"I'm going to cook." A Su jumped away.

Qin Moyan put down the book in his hand and followed.

"I'm going to help."

Su Su: "...How can you help?" Gou Yanyan still cooks?

Qin Moyan was expressionless: "Wipe your sweat for you."

Su Su: "..." I thank you.

The emperor and the future queen came to the imperial kitchen together, and the chefs saluted one after another.

"No gift, go out." Don't disturb him cooking with Susu.

"Yes." Everyone left the kitchen one after another.

Su Su found a small bench and sat down there to peel chestnuts, and Qin Moyan followed suit and sat down to help.

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Su Su asked casually.

"Eat noodle."

"Why do you suddenly want to eat noodles?" Su Su looked at him in surprise.

"It is said that you made noodles for the people in the imperial kitchen at noon." I didn't eat it, so I was very unwilling.

Su Su: "...Who did you listen to?"

"Just heard what they said."

"..." So as soon as you came in, you paid attention to that, didn't you?

Qin Moyan: If others have it, I also have it.

"But I'm going to cook chestnut roast chicken at night, and it doesn't go well with noodles." She made noodles with scallion oil at noon.

Qin Moyan was silent for a while.

"Then eat it tomorrow." I will eat it anyway.

"Okay, I'll make it for you tomorrow." Su Su said dumbfounded.

After peeling the chestnuts, Su Su started to process the chicken nuggets. At Qin Moyan's strong request, she had to cook another spicy dish.

So someone stood in front of the chopping board to prepare fish slices, and he took the initiative to request.

"Are you okay?" Su Su looked at him worriedly.

"I'm very good." Qin Moyan held the kitchen knife expressionlessly.

Su Su: "..." Who cares if you can do it or not, Bensu is afraid that you will break the fish.

Facts have proved that Qin Moyan's knife skills are still very good, and Su Su continues to deal with the matter at hand with confidence.

By the way, he instructed Qin Moyan to cook.

After doing everything, Qin Moyan silently stood behind Su Su.

"I'm done."

"Um."

"Are there any rewards?"

Susu: ? ?

"What reward?"

Qin Moyan's face was cold.

"Instructing me to do things, always give me some sweetness." This will make me work harder.

"No." Su Su simply dropped two words.

Qin Moyan took a sip at her little face.

"Then I'll take it myself."

A Crisp: "..."

After everything was ready, she looked at Qin Moyan.

"Are you going to set fire?"

Qin Moyan: "Yes."

Su Su was shocked.

"You actually set fire?"

"I've been fighting all year round, and I basically know a little bit." I didn't even learn it in the military camp.

Also, this pastry has been forgotten.

Su Su nodded and started cooking.

The chestnut roast chicken was simmering in a pot, and Su Su started to burn her boiled fish.

Then a scent comparable to Mapo tofu spread in the kitchen.

Qin Moyan's eyes were fixed on the pot in front of him.

Qin Moyan: I want to eat.

The last two dishes are cooked at the same time.

As soon as Su Su turned around, she saw Qin Moyan solemn and serious, took out a pair of chopsticks, and looked at her seriously.

"I'll try it out for you."