Chapter 399: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (End)

Start from the beginning

As soon as he rolled into Su Su's arms, he turned from a little dragon into a cute baby again.

"This... it's not surprising that the baby was originally a little dragon." Su Su tried to explain to Feng Yanrui.

Feng Yanrui looked at her faintly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Ah, ah, I thought you knew."

Feng Yanrui: "..." He didn't know.

So from this day on, Feng Yanrui could see his son suddenly turn into a dragon from time to time.

Sometimes it is a cute little baby before going to bed, and when he wakes up, he is a beautiful ice blue dragon.

The little guy also seemed to know that he could transform, and after turning into a little dragon, he held his own little claws, and whimpered a few times, it was too cute.

Feng Yanrui poked at the little meat ball funny, Bao Bao Bao rolled over, changing from an ice blue dragon back to a baby, with a milky voice.

"Baba, baba..."

The fluffy little group was next to him, and suddenly called out, Feng Yanrui was stunned by his shouting.

Seeing that Baba was ignoring him, Feng Baobao flattened his mouth in grievances, climbed to Mama's side, buried his little head in Mama's arms and wanted to hug him, and then shouted "Mama" in grievance.

Su Su was stunned for a moment, then smiled and picked up the baby.

"Mama is here, the baby is so good, he will shout."

After getting Mama a kissing baby Feng, she twisted her body in embarrassment.

If Mama praises him like this, he will be shy~

Feng Yanrui reacted and took the baby into his arms and rubbed his little head.

"Baby is so smart." He knew how to call someone at such a young age.

So from this day on, Feng Baobao showed that he was smarter than other children.

As he grows up day by day, the little guy is getting more and more cute, he likes to be clingy, and he likes to act like a spoiled child with his parents, but he will only act like a spoiled child with his parents. When he sees that everyone else is looking like a cold little lady, Only in front of Su Su and Feng Yanrui will she become cute, and she wants to hug her.

"Feng Yu, come here." Feng Yanrui beckoned to Xiao Zhengtai who was not far away from reading a book seriously.

The five-year-old Feng Yu gave Feng Yanrui a helpless look, but he put down the book and walked obediently to his father, and then he was picked up and sat on Feng Yanrui's lap.

"Dad, I'm five years old." Xiao Zhengtai taught Feng Yanrui a lesson with a little milky voice.

Although he has grown up, he still likes to call Feng Yanrui and Su Su's parents, rather than calling them father and mother like others.

He thought it would be more intimate.

Mom and Dad are equally good to him, and he likes both Mom and Dad.

Feng Yanrui tugged at his little face with baby fat.

"You're not my son at the age of five?"

"I am also your son at 100 years old." Feng Yu leaned on Feng Yanrui's arms.

Mom's arms are soft and warm, and Dad's arms feel very firm and secure.

Um? He likes it all.

After all, his parents are his.

Feng Yanrui touched his son's head happily.

"Stop reading, you've been reading for a day. Mom has prepared snacks for you. Go take a rest and fill your stomach." Feng Yanrui put his son down and patted his ass.

Xiao Zhengtai, who was still helpless just now, her eyes lit up, and she ran away.

dessert!

Feng Yanrui: His son is fine wherever he goes, but he is a snack.

After a few steps, Xiao Zhengtai ran back again, holding Feng Yanrui's hand with a reserved face.

"I'll take my father with me." You can't eat delicious food alone, you have to take your father to eat with you.

As soon as Su Su looked up in the restaurant, he saw one big and one small holding hands and came to him.

As Xiao Zhengtai gets bigger and bigger, she looks more and more like Feng Yanrui, which is simply a replica of Feng Yanrui.

However, because of the dragon blood, the little guy also inherited Su Su's magic, and now he can use it freely.

And when he turned into a dragon, he was also very beautiful, and he was a beautiful little dragon.

A family of three sat together in a warm and intimate scene.

Until Feng Yu grew up, Feng Yanrui and Su Su were still the same, and the three of them looked like three brothers and sisters now.

Yes, Feng Yu's lifespan also has a full thousand years, and Su Su also told him that in the future, he can find a human girl to be the queen, or he can find a little dragon man.

It's just that if he finds a human being, he will be like Feng Yanrui and he will have to halve his lifespan if he wants to be together forever.

After the dragon clan left, they returned to the forest again, and only occasionally clansmen would go out.

Su Su also doesn't agree with the frequent appearance of the dragon clan. After all, if everyone knows that forming a partner with the dragon clan will increase their life expectancy, it is hard to guarantee that there will be no people with bad intentions who want to increase their life span in this way.

After their son grew up, Feng Yanrui and Su Su also returned to the forest, and Feng Yu also built a cabin for the two of them, visiting them from time to time.

After all, the sons are all grown up, and they are not old, so being seen by others will inevitably cause panic.

Later, Feng Yu simply passed the throne to his subordinates, and also built a cabin next to Feng Yanrui and Su Su.

After all, the real adulthood of the Dragon Clan is two hundred years old, and he can't stay that long.

In the end, Feng Yu fell in love with another little dragon in the dragon family. She was a very cute little girl. Feng Yanrui and Su Su also liked it very much.

Four hundred years passed in a hurry. Su Su was not old at all. Because of her, Feng Yanrui was still young. When they were about to leave, the two of them lay down on the ice that was prepared earlier. In the coffin, he smiled at each other, and then closed his eyes.

In the next life, we will be together.

- This world is over.