Chapter 399: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (End)

Start from the beginning

She just took twenty minutes to give birth to this little meatball, and now she is neither tired nor sleepy, and even thinks she can eat two bowls of rice.

A Crisp: "..." is outrageous.

The expression next to Feng Yanrui was even more magical than hers.

What's more magical than my daughter-in-law who was just about to give birth, but she died as soon as I turned my head?

Mother Su was right, giving birth to a child is really not a big deal for the Dragon Clan.

His family Susu looks quite energetic now and doesn't feel any discomfort.

That leisurely look really doesn't look like someone who just gave birth to a baby.

For this reason, Su's mother couldn't help laughing at him.

"Look, I said it'll be alright, I'll make you nervous."

"My family Susu is really looking for someone who is very nervous about her." It was obvious that this son-in-law liked her family Susu very much.

Feng Yanrui's ears were reddened by the teasing of Su's mother.

After Su Su finished teasing the baby, she looked up at Feng Yanrui.

"I'm hungry!" I want to cook!

Feng Yanrui: "I'll bring it to you." Someone excitedly brought food to Su Su.

Su Su looked at his son lying next to him.

Well, it seems that you are a very restless person.

The baby seemed to sense her thoughts and held Su Su's fingers.

Soon after Su Su gave birth to the child, Su's mother and Su's father left.

So it was Feng Yanrui who took care of Susu.

Because Su Su didn't say, and the baby looked like a human when he was born, Feng Yanrui always thought that he and Su Su's baby were human, and the bloodline of Xiaolongren was not obvious.

Until one day after the baby is a month old.

Feng Yanrui took a nap with Su Su. After waking up, he lifted the quilt to see if the little guy who was sleeping next to his mother was awake and whether he wanted to breastfeed.

Then he saw an ice blue dragon.

Feng Yanrui: "..."

He picked up Xiaolong expressionlessly.

Feng Baobao, who was sleeping soundly, was suddenly picked up by someone, and dazedly opened a pair of big ice blue eyes.

His eyes followed Su Su, and they were beautiful ice blue. Maybe because he was still small, his overall appearance was more like Su Su. It looked like a small one with milky milk, which was not cute.

Seeing that the person carrying him was Baba, he cried out a few times without making a fuss, and waved his small paws towards Feng Yanrui for a hug.

Because of the powerful genes of the dragon family, he is not a little bit stronger than the average baby, and he can move around at will in just one month.

Feng Yanrui woke up Su Su, and the two of them sat there silently watching their son.

Feng Baobao, who didn't know anything, sat in front of Baba Mama, puzzled and crooked.

Why didn't Mama hug him? But it doesn't matter that he can go hold Mama.

So he hummed and crawled to Su Su's, and rolled into her arms.