Chapter 396: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (26-27)

Start from the beginning

Seeing the large and small, deep or shallow wounds on Su Su's body, Feng Yanrui clenched his fists fiercely, and his eyes were red.

But he couldn't do anything, he could only endure and wait for Su Su to win.

Yes, he firmly believed that Susu would defeat those wizards.

His little girl doesn't play unsure accounts.

Su Su was panting.

Nope, Ben Su is tired and can't move anymore.

You'll be seriously injured if you hit again.

This group of neurotics has been chasing after her.

"Don't give up, you're out of strength, and your magic is almost exhausted. There is no one here to help you. I advise you to follow us obediently."

"Who said I didn't have a helper?" Su Su suddenly raised his head and roared a few times.

The crisp and clear Long Yin has been spread far and wide.

The leader immediately backed away vigilantly.

Soon, two dragon sounds came from the forest in the distance.

Immediately afterwards, there was a burst of shouts, big and small, apparently responding to Su Su.

Su Su: As a Xiaolong person, how can there be no helper.

"Even if you call someone, it's so far apart..." How could they come over...

In the next second, a magic door opened beside Su Su, and two giant ice-blue dragons flew out from it.

The two dragons are bigger than Susu, and they are obviously a pair.

"Who hurt my Sususu like this?" The petite looking ice-blue giant glared angrily at a group of wizards.

As Susu's mother, with her blood relationship, she can rush to Susu's side as soon as possible.

Dad Su silently began to heal Su Su.

When he cures the female goose, he will kill this group of hateful humans.

"Old Su, look at Susu, and watch the old lady beat them to death." If you dare to bully her goose, you will be tired of living.

Feng Yanrui in the dark: It's the father-in-law and mother-in-law!

It looks exactly like Susu, and it looks good too!

With Papa Su's treatment, Su Su recovered quickly.

In front of Papa Su, she is simply a little dragon underage.

"I'm fine, thank you dad~" Su Su rubbed her little head against Dad Su.

Su's mother was ready to fight. Not far away, a large group of huge creatures flew in the dark. When you look closely, all of them are little dragons, and they are aggressive. At first glance, they are here to do things.

Su Su immediately became arrogant.

"Look, this helper is here?" Look how arrogant you are, hiahiahia~

If they were surprised when they first saw the two dragons, they are now completely terrified.

Who can tell him where these dragons come from?

When the leader felt bad, he immediately thought of retreating.

Anyway, there are still more chances, as long as he is still alive, he is not afraid of not being able to catch these dragons.

Among the little dragon people, the oldest dragon flapped its wings and flew to the front.

"It's you who bullied us Susu?" The old voice spit out from the dragon's mouth.

"Grandpa, the patriarch, it's him. They used to go into the forest again and again to arrest us." Su Su hummed and complained.

The dragon's eyes looking at Su Su were obviously loving and gentle.

"Susu good, grandpa will avenge you." Dare to bully the youngest dragon of their dragon clan, I am afraid that he is not tired of living.

The patriarch roared, and vines rose from the ground. Before a group of wizards could react, they quickly tied their scepters, and then wrapped them tightly.

"No!" The leader didn't even stop him, and the scepter was crushed.

I have to say that Jiang is still old and hot, and the little dragons are still old and ruthless. The patriarch crushed their scepters as soon as they came up. You must know that the wizards have to rely on the scepter to release all the magic. If the scepter is gone, how can they fight?

Isn't this more painful than killing someone's heart?

Su Su turned into a human figure and landed, waving his hand domineeringly.

"Grab it."

A group of guards came out of nowhere and quickly controlled all the wizards.

Guard: The queen's family is here, don't embarrass the queen!