Who is Ruby Hudson? / chapter 1.

Ruby Hudson is a wealthy suburban girl, "Perfect life and Perfect family" everyone says.

Ruby Hudson is in a relationship with Ryder Lee who is "The perfect boyfriend" I guess. Ruby would describe her family as weird because they claim everything is perfect but we all know thats absolutely wrong.

Ruby loves her mother, she is super chill and never really stressed about anything and try's to protect Ruby. On the other hand is her dad, Ruby somewhat likes her dad I guess.

Ruby doesn't really get along with her dad, it's mostly her dad claiming that they have everything perfect and Ruby should be happy cause she's living  the "Best Life" and getting everything she wants, but that was wrong Ruby didn't like the life she was living in.

Ruby try's to open up to her dad but never does. The  relationship that Ruby's parents have is not the best they try to act like there best in-front of Ruby but Ruby knows there not happy being together at all like they use too.

Ruby is a cheerleader with blonde hair and have "friends" Ruby doesn't really consider them as friends there just there cause Ruby is popular in school and is dating Ryder Lee the most popular boy in school.

Ruby and Ryder are dating, people might think it's the best thing ever! But not really. behind scenes Ruby is not her happiest with Ryder, but she can't do anything about it her parents wants her to be with someone wealthy well... specifically her dad.

Behind the scenes Ruby and Ryder is toxic one day, Ryder is cheating one day, he's crying for forgiveness one day, he's showing up with flowers one day, he's throwing a big party one day, he's verbally abusive to Ruby even sometimes he try's to be physical one day.

Ruby falls for it all the time, she takes him back and doesn't know what to do, tell her parents? Tell her so called "friends" she has no one to talk to she just goes to her big house everyday gets her homework done and eventually Ryder forces her to go to parties that's her life, but there's more.

Sorry if have bad grammar, I probably didn't notice while finalizing my apologies and hope you liked it. This chapter is just about who Ruby is and her life it's nothing too much.