I'm Not dead (Yet)

Beginne am Anfang

There's three Djmm's. The youngest of the three is the girl in the middle. The two other boys are twins, both are 20. The youngest is like the glue between the twins, always breaking up their fights and trying to come up with a compromise. Meanwhile the twins are always getting into fights, prank wars and non-stop jokes about each other.

The Djmm's have lots of jobs around the Arcade such as greeting and helping guests. But each individual has a job (more on that later). But their main job as a whole is to spy. The founders of the Plex don't always have an up-to-date on people's opinions about the Plex. Despite the best efforts (with social media and surveys) they find it hard to know peoples real thoughts on the place. That's where the Djmm's come in. They lurk around the shadows and listen in on peoples conversations, they then give a report. Because of this they all collectively came up with a system of communication, the vents (among us).

The way the vents work is that the ones by the karaoke, bathrooms, and back hallways are all connected in a way that allows sound to travel from place to place. Instead of alerting each other through Fazwatches they use their cymbals (clapper things) to communicate emergencies or speak into the vents to transfer information.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
And because I know this certain person *simps* over a certain female security guard, I decide to throw her in here.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌And because I know this certain person *simps* over a certain female security guard, I decide to throw her in here

(I couldn't draw a hat so I drew her without it)

A bit about Diana since she won't be very relevant:

She was recommended by a member of the security force and after an interview she joined the team. She's seen as very blunt by her co-workers and takes things to literally. Kas (her manager) see's her as intimidating and doesn't check up on her a lot, because of this she wears crop tops without seeing any sort of consequences. She's usually stationed by the front entrance but does rounds since the front doesn't see a lot of action. 

Her voice always sounds like she's losing it but that's just her voice.

Her hair isn't naturally white.

Standing at about 6'3" her height allows her to intimidate any unruly guests. If the guest isn't afraid they'll usually try to knock her down thinking she's weak, they all find out the hard way that they're mistaken. 

Yes, she is single. 

If there's any more characters that you want to be drawn requests are open, I'm not gunna be like "no". 

I drew some more stuff, like for this one comment chain:

(image)

[Just in case it didn't load for some people I'll write it out]

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
From Chapter 21: Hallucinations
(From Sun's POV)
"You don't have to, just lay down dammit" I placed Y/n down on the sleeping bag.

Comments:

ThisIsAMoonyBOIII: "I'm starting to think you're not the real Sun"

xixo_batim: "LANGUAGE SUNNY-"

Tanjiro_kamado08: "Sun-? You aren't supposed to say that"

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

I bring  you, Sun's response [featuring Moon and Y/n]

Sun: "What?! I'm a grown man I can swear when I want"
Sun crossed his arms angrily. 

Moon: "Then do it"

Sun: "What?"

Moon: "Swear"

Sun: "R-right now?"

Moon nods.

Sun: "I would but.."

Moon: "But nothing, you're too chicken"
Moon teased.

Sun: "Am not!"
Moon: "Are so"

Sun: "Why I outta... You fffffff-" 
Sun dragged out the word in hesitance. 

Moon smirked triumphally.

Sun: "Fucker!"
Sun immediately covered his mouth with a gasp. 

Moon then brought out a jar labeled "swear jar" towards Sun. Moon shook it, making the change already inside clang together. Sun pulled out a dollar from his pocket and dropped it inside.

Moon: "Welcome to the club"

Sun tapped his foot impatiently.
Sun: "I want my dollar back"
Sun lunged for the jar in Moon's hands.

Moon placed one hand on Sun's forehead to push him away while the other stretched the jar away from Sun's hands.

Moon: "That's against the rules"

Sun: "I'm making an exception" 

Sun moved away from Moon's hand and lunged for the jar. A fight between the two broke out. It only got resolved when Y/n somehow managed to take the jar away from the two and send them to time out. 

Sun: "This is all your fault"

Moon: "I was just upholding the rules.. Rule breaker"

Another fight broke out, verbally.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Not a lot but like I've been so off lately between getting a dog and continuing to collect more daddy issues by the day. Sorry, I really am trying my best here, I'll figure something out.

Also I didn't proof read this much so, again, sorry.