[Chapter Eighteen] Where He Lets Her In

Start from the beginning

She thinks she's some horrible burden and this bad person and I don't understand why she sees herself so lowly. I don't care if she's famous and she's focusing on material things, not what's underneath and when she does she sees scars and ugliness.

"Hey where's Bailey?" Lucca asked

"She's sleeping; I didn't have the heart to wake her." Lucca and I didn't have the easy going relationship he seemed to have with Bailey, we were friends kind of but with Bailey, she wasn't afraid to hug him or mess with him, they were easy going, I would see him wrap an arm around her casually or pick her up to annoy her like they had been friends for years, not just have met a few weeks ago.

"I'm going to miss her today."

"Got a thing for my girl?" I asked him joking

"If she wasn't yours I would try to snatch her up in a heartbeat man, no use lying about that." I frowned at him and he shrugged, he did have a thing for her.

"If you touch, I will break your fucking arm." She was mine and I admit I am possessive.

"I don't go after relationships, that's her game." He gestured to Kimberly, this was a very good point, Lucca was twenty-seven and always said he was too old to play those games, that he wanted a real relationship not lies and sneaking around.

Personally I didn't see the appeal in it, I never had a relationship because until now there wasn't anyone I wanted to stay faithful to but now that there is, I wouldn't hurt her.

And if you're the other man or woman, what does that say about you; that you enjoy breaking up relationships? How to do you justify it; by saying well he would have cheated anyway? So what, then tell the person their significant other is an asshole.

If he or she cheated with you, chances are they're not going to feel bad about cheating on you and trading you for someone else, I just think it's a pointless game and I'm glad that I know I have nothing to worry about with Bailey.

Kimberly drove everyone nuts today, like usual but the scenes went smoothly and I declined the offer of coffee with Nia and Lucca and told them we could possibly go out to dinner tomorrow. I had made sure she would have breakfast and lunch but I had the car and she was stuck there and I couldn't go out after a long day of filming and leave her alone all day without dinner.

That would be messed up. I did stop and get her coffee on the way home though and when I got there she was curled up in my bed watching movies on my laptop.

"Hey pretty girl, I brought you coffee." She jumped and then she was suddenly in front of me and then had her coffee, I'm not sure if her coffee addiction was healthy; I got her decaf this time.

"You take the fun out of coffee." She took another drink anyway, I think she more likes the taste of it and she's probably had enough coffee today, I didn't need to wire her up for the rest of the night.

"Yeah well you drink too much of it."

"Probably but I have started drinking less, it's a bad habit I picked up in rehab. Better then heroin though." This was true, I'd rather her be a coffee addict then be hooked on drugs still.

"Hungry?" I asked and she nodded

"Yeah, what's for dinner?" she asked as she curled back up in my bed.

"Anything you want."

"Pizza." I loved pizza; I used to love drinking it with beer. I became an alcoholic too young and now it's ruined it for me for the rest of my life, it fucking sucked. Bailey knew too, she couldn't even drink legally and she's already a recovering alcoholic.