" Han han woh toh once upon a time se leke!" Said Mahir smirking making her confused but we exactly knew what he meant.

I looked at kabeer who seemed upset and glared at Mahir who shrugged looking back at Jaanvi.

" Matlab?"  Asked Jaanvi looking at him amused.

" Kuch nahi Jaanvi inki purani adat hai!" I said looking at him .. precisely glaring at him.

" Tumhe complimentary karne ki?" He asked smirking..

" Nahi.. ase majak karne ki!" I faked a smile.

Ofcourse neither Jaanvi nor Ani maa knew who Mahir actually is and it was Kabeer's wish to not talk about him infront of them. Hence I just couldn't break off the big secret just like that.

" Bela why don't you go and start the ceremony.. it'll take time for the henna to dry up right?" Asked Kabeer when I nodded.

I left from there excusing myself. I settled on the couch as the artists started applying the henna on my palms.
I asked them to keep it simple as I was really not in a mood to sit for long.

I was feeling a constant gaze on myself and when I looked up I saw him staring at me intently which made me self conscious.

I was restraining myself from looking into his eyes which seemed like a deep ocean to me where if I dared to look I would get drawned deep into them but the stupid curious heart of mine did exactly the opposite pushing my head up and I looked into his eyes.

He raised his hand pointing his index finger towards me as I studied his actions carefully and the joined the thumb with it leaving the other three fingers left free (👌)with a huge smile on his face.. basically pointing that I was looking beautiful.

I didn't wanted to smile but I did looking down getting an excuse as Jaanvi and Rosa sat beside cracking a joke .

" She looks beautiful isn't it?" I heard the familiar voice and looked up to see Mahir holding the phone showing my picture he clicked just right now

" She looks beautiful isn't it?" I heard the familiar voice and looked up to see Mahir holding the phone showing my picture he clicked just right now ..

" Oh my god! You..you are the same man who came... To our bakery that day!" Risa jumped up surprised looking at Mahir who looked completely confused but then I read his expressions as something played in his mind and he looked at me ..

" That means that was you only right?" He  thought in his mind which I don't know how I heard ...

" So that man was you! Well all the  best because you gotcha crazy girl who's having a crazy crush on you!" I thought smirking and seemed like he heard it too just like I did and he looked at Rosa who was already drooling over him.

" Oh my my..I didn't knew I would meet Mr. Greek god right at your mehendi ceremony Bells!" She said dramatically over excited making me roll my eyes.