Chapter 388: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (9-10)

ابدأ من البداية

In the past, Yanyan must have been busy.

Feng didn't want to leave Yan, but had to leave Rui: "Well, Susu misses me and someone can take you to me."

In response to him, a certain Su waved his small paw perfunctorily.

Feng Yanrui: "..."

As soon as he left Su Su's line of sight, the guards clearly felt that the breath of His Majesty the King dropped rapidly, and he turned back to the cold-blooded and strange tool man himself.

"Breaking me and Susu?"

When this sentence reaches the guard's ears, it automatically becomes "You don't want to live anymore?"

The guard wiped his face.

"Think, want to live..."

What can he do, who made him lose the bet with others, he can only come boldly, he is afraid of death, okay?嘤嘤嘤~

"It seems that the training has been very loose recently, and I will double it when I go back." Feng Yanrui left a sentence coldly.

"Yes." The guard felt bitter in his heart, but he had to answer with a serious face.

"How are the people around you lately?"

The guard knew that he was asking about the lords of the small countries around him.

"Most of them are honest, but there are a few who are still just around the corner."

Feng Yanrui raised his hand casually.

"If you don't agree, then fight until they agree." Feng Yanrui evoked a cold smile.

"Don't they think that if I have a queen, I will not pursue it?" Or will it be more restrained?

"Naive." The premise of convergence is that Susu knows and doesn't approve of him doing this, but unfortunately the little girl doesn't know what kind of person he is.

He has always covered up very well in front of her, only showing his pitiful and gentle side, never revealing his dark side.

Hmm...if Susu prefers him like that...it's not impossible to hide for a lifetime.

Just when he was thinking about it, he heard a soft little milk voice shouting hard.

"Yanyan!"

Well, the little girl called him.

Feng Yanrui glanced at the guards on the ground, the guards quickly understood and retreated.

Although he is funny, it doesn't mean he is stupid.

Not leaving now? Is waiting and waiting to stay and be beaten?

Feng Yanrui quickly returned to Su Su's side.

"What's up?"

The little girl looked at him calmly, as if the person who had just shouted was not herself.

"It's nothing, let's see if you're nearby." It seems to be there, and it's coming quite fast.

"Go, go back." Su Su took the initiative to grab his hand.

Feng Yanrui held the man with his backhand.

"Um."

Yanyan...that's a good name.

Neither of them felt that there was anything wrong with this, but they walked back very naturally hand in hand.

"Do you still want to continue to visit?"

The little girl shook her head.

"I don't want to, I'm so tired, let's go back and lie down."

Feng Yanrui: "..." How lazy are you...

But Susu didn't want to go shopping, so naturally he didn't force it.

"Well, then go back."

As soon as he returned to the bedroom, Su Su slumped on the chair as if he had no bones.

"Are you so tired?" Feng Yanrui looked at her amusingly.

"You don't understand, we have a long life and have a lot of time to waste, unlike you humans, who do everything in a hurry."

Feng Yanrui: "How long is very long?"

"A thousand years." Su Su said casually.

In a thousand years, Susu is now two hundred years old, which means that she can live for eight hundred years.

And you can live a hundred years at most.

Feng Yanrui: Suddenly I was very upset.

Seeing his face, a certain su blurted out: "Why, are you jealous?"

"It's useless to be jealous, you are not a dragon." Only we little dragon people can have such a long lifespan.

I'm envious, hahahaha

"Then what should I do?" Feng Yanrui looked at her with some grievances.

"You can live for eight hundred years, I can't, what should I do?" What if he left Su Su and met other humans...

This is not a good thing...

Feng Yanrui's eyes became dark, but he quickly returned to smiling.

Su Su didn't notice anything wrong with Feng Yanrui.

"How old are you when you start thinking about this." It was early.