Chapter 364: The Demon King's Little Demon (33-34)

Start from the beginning

"Let them in." Ye Ziyan ordered lazily.

He wanted to see which demon was so bold and dared to climb relatives with him.

Soon, the guards brought up four people.

The two men and two women are obviously a family, and they are dressed in ordinary clothes, so they look like ordinary demons.

It's just that the expressions of the family are very different.

The older couple looked left and right on the way in, with a greedy look flashing in their eyes from time to time. The older brother who looked like a brother and sister was handsome. After all, he was a nine-tailed fox, and he was ugly as well. Nowhere to go, just a frivolous expression and the same greed.

What Su Su was interested in was the girl, her expression was cold and indifferent, and she didn't look like a family at all with the three people next to her.

Asu: She looks so good~

I like this beautiful sister with a **** body and a good figure the most, hehehe...

"See the Demon King, see the Demon Empress." The proper etiquette had to be done, and the four of them saluted Ye Ziyan and Su Su.

"This king doesn't remember that he has any unwarranted relatives." Ye Ziyan looked at the four with a half-smile.

The middle-aged man laughed.

"Why not? We are all nine-tailed foxes, so naturally we are all a family."

"If you want me to say, in order of seniority, you have to call me uncle."

Ye Ziyan was expressionless.

"Who are you and us?"

"Seniority? This king and you are not from the same family." Don't make a mistake.

Su Su: Eat melons and watch a play.

"Why aren't we a family anymore? Lord Monster King, we are all nine-tailed foxes, so naturally we have to unite." The woman also stood up and said.

"Everyone is a nine-tailed fox and counts as relatives? Can't even eight poles be like that?" What kind of relatives, obviously they want to rely on Yanyan.

If it was really a relative, Yanyan would definitely not agree, not to mention that these people were unrelated strangers.

The middle-aged woman suddenly turned the war on Su Su.

"The Demon Empress, I am talking to the Demon King."

"Lord Monster King, it's not me who said it. I don't understand why you are married to such a woman. People don't understand the rules, and my father is still a rebel. I really don't understand what you like about her." The woman looked yin and yang strangely. Wear Susu.

"There are so many races in the demon world, but I have never heard of the gang spirits. Are you afraid that the gang spirits are reincarnated?" Su Su looked at her with a smile.

She is married to Gou Yanyan but not to this family.

Although the woman didn't understand what the gangster meant, she probably didn't say anything good and her face turned red.

"What do you mean? Do you know who we are? We are relatives of the Demon King, how dare you talk to us like that?"

"This king has no relatives, and I don't know any of you. Next time I dare to make trouble in front of this king, this king will be very welcome." Ye Ziyan was too lazy to pay attention to these people.

If she hadn't scolded Su Maomao, he would have politely invited people out, now?

Ah.

"Go away." With a wave of Ye Yan's hand, the four of them were instantly blown away, and the couple was even more blown to the ground.

Ye Ziyan frowned.

Su Su next to him looked at him with a half-smile.

"Tsk."

Ye Ziyan pinched her little face

"Su Maomao, why are you smiling?"

A certain cake was serious: "I didn't laugh." The one just now wasn't this cake.

After holding it for a few seconds, Su Su couldn't help it anymore.

"You said that the current demons are really funny, how can any demon dare to touch porcelain."

"The forest is getting bigger, and there are all kinds of monsters." Ye Ziyan was not surprised at all.

"But they actually dare to touch you. It's the first time I've seen you." This courage is really commendable.

"Maybe I think this king will help them because everyone is a nine-tailed fox." Unfortunately, this king does not.

What kind of relatives came here just for the money, they wouldn't even cover it up, they just had to write it on their faces.

As Ye Ziyan said, he suddenly glanced at Su Su.

"If this king wants to have another family, won't he ask Su Maomao to have a child?" Which round gets these irrelevant people.

Susu: ? ?

Okay, why did it get involved with Bensu?