Chapter 363: The Demon King's Little Demon (29-30)

Start from the beginning

The guard looked at her with disgust.

"Our Lord Demon King doesn't have an old lady like you." The Demon Empress is so beautiful, how can this woman compare.

The two of them reacted afterward.

It seems like... something is wrong.

Su Yu was a little flustered.

No, no, how could Dad fail? Those dozen big demons are not vegetarians, and how could so many big demons still be unable to kill Ye Ziyan and Su Su?

While Su Yu comforted herself, she tried to suppress the panic in her heart, imagining that Su Hou had actually succeeded.

Su Yu's fantasy was shattered the moment she saw Ye Ziyan and Su Su.

In particular, the guard next to him respectfully called out to Ye Ziyan, Lord Demon King.

Mo Jingwen sat on the ground with a gray face.

It's over, it's over, the master failed...

Su Su, this little bitch, will definitely not let her and Yu'er go...

No, no! She didn't want to die, and she couldn't let Yu'er die with her.

It's just that before Mo Jingwen could open her mouth to plead with Ye Yeyan, Su Yu, who was next to her, was the first to collapse and scream.

"No, it's impossible! How is it possible? How could my father fail? Why aren't you dead yet?" Su Yu glared at Su Su fiercely.

How could these two people survive? So many big demons still can't kill them?

Su Shoupi smiled and looked at her without smiling.

"I'm sorry, I disappointed you. Yanyan and I are both fine." Even the skin was not injured.

"No, it's impossible, how can you not die? You can't!" Su Yu screamed and wanted to pounce on Su Su, but she was caught by the guard next to her when she moved.

"Su, Susu... No, the Demon Empress, please spare me and Yu'er, me, we don't know anything..." Mo Jingwen next to her looked at Su Su pitifully.

"Yu'er and I are innocent. We don't know anything. For the sake of us all being the Su family, you can put your hands up and surround us with our lives..."

"You and Su Hou are a family, I'm not." Su Su looked away in disgust.

"Well, the cat and the king belong to the same family." Ye Ziyan took Su Su's little hand.

"I know, I have treated you badly all these years, but you have survived anyway, haven't you? We didn't hurt you, and, besides, Yu'er is innocent, she doesn't know anything."

Su Su was about to laugh.

"I can survive by myself. As for what you have done to me, you know yourself." Over the years, Mo Jingwen and Su Yu have been secretly targeting her. She survived except for the comparison of cultivation. Besides Gao, there is another reason because her mother takes good care of her.

As for the mother in this body, Su Su's feelings are also a bit complicated.

She is a good wife and a good mother, but Su Hou is not her sweetheart.

When she found out that Su Hou had an affair with Mo Jingwen, she should have left Su Hou instead of staying by his side all the time, hoping that he would change his mind.

Since this scumbag Su Hou has already cheated, how could he have changed his mind?

So in the end, because she gave birth to herself, her health was not good, and because of Su Hou, she developed a demon, and finally died in depression.

Even when she died, she couldn't wait for Su Hou to look back at her.

She loves Su Hou too deeply, but unfortunately Su Hou doesn't love her at all.

At this time, Su Yu also reacted with hindsight.

Her father's rebellion failed, and it stands to reason that she and her mother could not survive.

No, she doesn't want to die! Su Su can't treat them like this!

Su Yu raised her head in panic.

"You let me and my mother go immediately, you can't kill us!" It was still an arrogant order.

Although Su Yu knew that Su Su might kill them, she still ordered Su Su habitually.

Ye Yan, who was next to him, unhappily used his demon power and slapped her down.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" How dare you talk to Su Maomao like this when death is imminent.

Su Yu's cultivation base is only a thousand years old, not to mention Ye Ziyan, even Su Su can't compare.