𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

The definition of blended: 0:52-1:11

~ THE FIRST ENCOUNTER ~

Mf looks high as hell.😪
_________________________________________

Malaïka was walking down the dimly lit streets of Tokyo Japan. A mildly cold night it was as she decided to take a small walk to check out all the new stores before her very eyes.

She was on vacation and needed it for fun. So here she was, taking in the sights all around her. Here and there she'd walk into stores to look around and walk out But as she stepped foot into this specific shop she didn't expect to see such a handsome mf at the counter.

.

Instantly she froze in her spot at the front doors as her eyes connected with the guy. "Hey, Welcome to S.S Motors. See anything you like?" Shinichiro smiled at Malaïka from afar while leaning against the counter with a cigarette in hand.

The girl stood there in daze for a second. "You hehehe." She lip bites and mumbles so he couldn't hear.. But infact, The he did.

"What's that?" He questions as his eyes began to show some amusement as he brings the lit cigarette to his lips and inhales the foggy smoke before strolling his way over to her. She blushes😳 He's such daddy She thought....

"I'm... Daddy?.." He glanced down at her as Malaïka's eyes widen realising she said that out loud.

Since Shinichiro is quite tall he is somewhat towering over her. Just like the other y/ns🥺👉👈
But Malaïka is better than those hoes🥱

"You are. Shindaddy.🤭" She smirked with a laugh as Shinichiro stood there with surprise written on his face by her boldness. A small pink tint found its way onto his cheeks by the given name.

"Well is that so?" He grins and looks away from her brown eyes but before any of them could respond-

"SHINICHIRO YOU GOOFY MF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WITH MY MOTORCYCLE GAW DAYUMIT." Takeomi and his receding hairline yelled from next to them as he made his way down the small hall.

"Shit. Sorry miss, I gotta closed the shop right now. You should come back sometime, I would like to see your beautiful face again." He flirted as he was quick to follow Takeomi.

Malaïka smiled so hard as she walked out the store - even giggling and shiii

Why tf did he not propose to me yet? She rolled her eyes as she walked down the street to her temporary apartment building...

TBC

_________________________________________

Kazutorasluvrr speaking:

I'm sorry😭 i tried to write good. I HOPE IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH!
I'm gon' leave this unedited because I'm scared to look back at any mistakes. Malaïka i made this for you for appreciation cuz you're honestly a dope person Bruv<3 much love.