Chapter 361: The Demon King's Little Demon (25-26)

Start from the beginning

Wouldn't their Demon King think of a way to fix them again...

The old fox took the initiative to invite, absolutely nothing good.

Ye Ziyan: Who are you calling the old fox? The king is young.

The demons who came to the banquet the next day were all trembling, for fear that they did something wrong and angered Ye Ziyan.

Ye Ziyan glanced casually at Su Hou, and found that all three were as quiet as chickens, not as arrogant as before.

Ye Ziyan smiled slightly and squeezed Su Su's hand.

Su Su turned to look at him.

"Maomao, it seems that our plan to go out to play is going to be delayed."

Susu: ? ?

A Chou looked at him inexplicably.

Ye Ye Yan did not intend to continue speaking.

"It's okay." Mao Mao's little brain is not smart, so let this king think about complicated things.

Su Su: Are you connoting me?

The banquet was very quiet, until after the banquet, Su Yu did not come to trouble Su Su.

Just before leaving, he gave Su Su a meaningful look.

Su Su scratched his head inexplicably.

weird.

The whole banquet Su Su was confused.

Yanyan is weird, and those three weirdos are also weird...

Su Su's doubts were quickly answered.

A few days after the banquet, on a bright and bright night, a certain Su was sleeping in Ye Ziyan's arms, and the rabbit who had been huddled in her spiritual sea suddenly shouted.

"Get up quickly, Su Hou has brought someone to the door!"

"At the gate of the palace!"

"Ahhh, get up quickly!!"

A sighed and sat up.

Ye Ziyan, who was beside him, obviously didn't expect her to get up suddenly.

Hmm... After all, Su Maomao usually sleeps like a pig.

Ye Ziyan didn't know when she got up, and was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her tenderly.

"Didn't the cat want to go out to play?"

Su Su looked at him suspiciously.

"Why did you suddenly tell me this?"

"If the cat wants to go out and play, just go."

Susu: ? ?

"Maomao goes first, this king has something to deal with."

"Is Su Hou going to rebel?" Tutu had just informed her.

Ye Ziyan froze for a moment, then nodded.

"Maomao goes out to play first, and I will find you after this king has dealt with these people."

"I want to hear the truth." Su Su looked straight at him.

"Is it true that the demon that Su Hou brought is very powerful, and you are worried that you can't deal with it, so let me run away first?" She is not a fool, the dog Yanyan dressed so neatly at night, and suddenly let her go, there is nothing but a ghost.

Leaf Yan sighed.

"The cat has guessed it."

Su Su rolled her eyes.

"How could you not have guessed that you were dressed so neatly at night that you didn't sleep, and you asked me to go out to play first." Ben Su is not a fool, it's obvious that something is wrong.

Ye Ziyan: "..." is indeed a bit obvious.

Failed.

Cough, it's all Su Hou's fault for doing things on a good night.

Su Hou: Do you have to pick a time to cooperate with you in co-authoring things with me?

"Su Hou really rebelled."

"Originally, this king thought that he was just looking for some little demons, but I didn't expect that Suhou did not know how to call half of the big demons in the demon world." He didn't know that there were so many demons coveting his position.

Su Su: "It's nothing more than getting rid of you to dominate the demon world..." Are big demons so foolish these days?

"Maomao, there are too many people, this king can't guarantee that he will protect you completely." Ye Ziyan looked at her seriously.

He didn't want Su Maomao chef, so he wanted to send her away, but he didn't want Su Maomao to leave him privately.

"You're here, can I still leave you and run away?" Su Su pulled him domineeringly.

"You underestimate my combat power too, let's go and see what he's up to."

"What if..." What if he really can't beat him and can't protect Su Maomao?

"There is no emergency, the big deal is to die together." Su Su kicked the door open.

Their cat monster clan is a cat with nine lives, more than one life, what are they afraid of, and Bensu's combat power is not weak, so he is afraid of a hammer.

"Susu, Su Hou brought someone to kill." Tutu reminded her.

Su Hou really had the ability to incite a large group of people.

The army below is densely packed with various small demons, and there are more than ten big demons in front.

Those who can be called big monsters are all monsters whose cultivation base has entered ten thousand years, let alone ten, even one is enough for a thousand-year-old monster to drink a pot.

Su Su: Tsk, it's such a pity that Su Hou didn't learn brainwashing.