Chapter 355: The Demon King's Little Demon (13-14)

Comenzar desde el principio

Will Su Maomao reject him?

Hmm... No, Su Maomao must also like this king.

Su Maomao is different from other demons.

Su Su looked at him cautiously.

"So, so you like me?"

Ye Ziyan: "Isn't it obvious that this king likes it?" It seems that he is too reserved.

"...No no no, obvious enough."

"So... what about the cat?" This king likes cats, so does the cat like this king?

Su Su turned her head awkwardly.

After a long time, he muttered a word.

"Okay, okay, yes, I like you a little bit..." Actually, it's not a little bit, it's a billion... a little bit.

Hmm... But Bensu still said it in his heart, and Gou Yanyan didn't know how long he would be proud if he said it.

Almost as soon as Su Su's voice fell, Ye Ziyan's eyes gradually lit up.

Sure enough, how could Su Mao Mao not like this king.

"Ye Yeyan's favorability rating +30, and the current favorability rating is 68."

The first time he saw Su Maomao, he fell in love with her. He didn't know how to describe it, but he had an inexplicable affection for this little girl at first sight. He liked her at first sight and wanted to be with her.

This was the first time in such a long time that he felt a heartbeat.

Hmm...that doesn't feel bad.

Ye Ziyan looked at her solemnly.

"Okay, now that we're done talking about things, let's get down to business." For example... messing with colors.

Susu: ! !

This dog Yanyan, when did she start pulling her clothes?

In the end, Su Su was eaten with tears.

She didn't get a good night's sleep that night.

So this caused Ye Ziyan to wake up the next day in high spirits, and Su Su next to him slept dimly.

Tutu: "..." Her little sister... how can she act like she was sucked by the gods...

Ye Ziyan was in a good mood all morning, smiling wherever he went.

Everyone in the palace who saw him couldn't help but look at him more.

Hmm... How come the Demon King doesn't smile the same as usual?

Usually it's that kind of cold, warm smile, how can you smile so chun-hearted today?

Su Su struggled to get up from the big bed.

Gou Yanyan... She didn't know how to be merciful at all, and was mad at her.

Su Su complained and got up to wash.

Ye Ziyan didn't know when he entered the room and stood in front of her.

"Maomao is early." Seeing the cat, the mood became better.

A certain Su, who was still complaining just now, greeted him in a very spineless soft voice: "Morning..."

In fact, someone is also wearing a red dress today, very enchanting, a certain crisp...a ​​face control.

"Maomao looks good again today."

"You, you look good too..." Su Su was a little embarrassed to be praised, and two Bai Shengsheng's little hands were tangled together.

Ye Yeyan wanted to laugh a little.

Why did he become shy? Su Maomao is not usually like this.

"Let's have a meal, this king is not going anywhere today, accompany the cat."

Su Su immediately looked at him with bright eyes.

"Really? Really?" Really?

"This king's newly married Yan'er, what's wrong with stealing for two days?" Ye Ziyan said confidently.

The two happily ate breakfast, and Su Su moved to Ye Ziyan little by little.

Of course, Ye Ziyan noticed her small movements right away, but she didn't stop it.

The next moment, a fluffy little kitten appeared in his arms.

Su Su's little paw patted him.

He said confidently: "Yanyan, help me rua Mao Mao."

Ye Ziyan raised the little milk cat in front of him.

"Su Maomao, it's very rude for you to call this king."

Su Su Nuan looked at him fiercely: "Can't you?" I ordered you, what's the matter?

"Maomao looks like an idiom now."

"What, what?"

"Pride in favor."

A crisp cat blushed.

Ye Ziyan also felt the temperature on her body rise in vain.

His cat... how can he be so easy to bully... make him...

I want to bully the cat even more.

"Hey, who made this king like cats so much, of course I have to listen to what the cats say." Ye Ziyan's slender fingers landed on Su Su's neck and brushed her fur.