Chapter 349: The Demon King's Little Demon (1-2)

Start from the beginning

Mo Jingwen immediately came out to be a peacemaker.

"Forget it, sir, it's not the first day that Susu is like this. Don't bother with her, the banquet is about to start, let's go." When her Yu'er becomes a demon queen, she will clean up this little bitch. People are not too late.

Su Hou snorted coldly and took Mo Jingwen and Su Yu into another carriage.

The carriage staggered toward the palace where the demon king was.

After shaking until Su Su almost fell asleep, the carriage stopped.

Su Su stretched and jumped out of the carriage.

The three people in front walked together talking and laughing, without any intention of waiting for her.

Su Su naturally wouldn't come up.

For people she doesn't care much about, Susu never pays too much attention.

As long as the other party does not deliberately provoke her.

After entering the hall, she found a corner at will and sat down.

Dare to choose a concubine, this dog Yanyan, if he really dared to choose ten or eight concubines, he would be dead.

Without waiting for Su Su to think about anything, Su Yu, who was **** for tat with her just now at home, looked at her weakly.

"Isn't my sister sitting with us?"

Yo? The actress, this is, my dear, I will not agree to the Oscar statue without your share.

So Su Su smiled slightly at her.

"Ugly rejection."

There were some young girls sitting next to Su Su, and some people couldn't help but secretly laughed.

Su Yu looked at her weakly.

"Sister is right, I really don't look as good as my elder sister." The handkerchief in Su Yu's hand was about to be torn by her.

How can this little **** talk to Miss Ben, she deserves it too?

Su Su nodded.

"Self-knowledge." Good.

Su Yu was distorted by her choked face.

Su Su propped her head up, in a daze with nothing to do.

I don't know when the banquet will start or when Gou Yanyan will come out...

Soon, the people on the field began to salute.

"See Demon King."

Su Su followed his studies in a good manner, and glanced at the person who came out.

The man was dressed in a coquettish red dress, and his appearance was not inferior to his nine-tailed fox race.

After taking a look, Su Su quietly withdrew his gaze.

Ye Ziyan looked at the people below with a smile.

"Who hosted the banquet?"

Susu: Oh hoo~

"I don't know who held this banquet, so why did I report my name?"

I didn't know you were still here.

Su Su secretly rolled her eyes.

Then I heard Ye Ziyan continue: "But who will let this king be generous, I won't care about you for the time being, well, the banquet can begin."

Su Su: There is a conspiracy!

How could a stingy person like Gou Yanyan be so ignorant, he must be holding back in secret.

After Ye Ziyan gave an order, dancers began to dance.

Su Su swept around and found that the young ladies of each family were all dressed up, just waiting to be in the limelight so that Ye Ziyan could see her.

Tsk, why can't you look at him like that? You don't think he looks like a good person.

Su Su sighed, then picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

Instead of paying attention to these, it is better to cook more.

After the dancers finished their performances, some people began to be eager to go up.

Su Su: Sit and wait to watch the play.

The first to come to the stage was a young lady sitting not far from Su Yu. She stood up generously and looked at Ye Ziyan.

"The minister is willing to dedicate a song to the demon king."

Ye Ziyan: "Oh." He didn't look very good, so he wasn't interested.

Seeing that Ye Ziyan ignored her, she was not annoyed, she sat down calmly, and began to play the piano.

Su Su: Tsk, this is a character.

After the song was over, Su Su applauded along with the crowd.

Ye Ziyan didn't react from the beginning to the end, just looked at each other with a smile on his face.

Su Su always felt that his eyes looked like monkeys.

"Tutu, I don't think this Yanyan is easy to deal with." Su Su dragged Tutu seriously and chatted in his spiritual sea.

"Isn't this obvious, this God Venerable is much more careful."