Chapter 1

Stiles- I am in class taking to Isaac. We are making people think we are dating because of how close we are. Closer than me and Scott because me and Isaac are twin brothers.

Teacher- "We have new students. Hadrian Hale. Seth and Leah Clearwater. Jacob and Lizzy Smith." I say.

Stiles- I look into a boys eyes and he looks like Derek and my wolf is happy. 'Mate.' I think.

Isaac- I look into a boys eyes and he has Blonde hair and golden eyes and my wolf is happy. 'Mate.' I think.

Hadrian- I look into a boys eyes who has Brown hair and he has light brown doe eyes. 'Mate.' My wolf says.

Jacob- I look into a boys eyes who has Blonde hair and blue eyes. 'Mate.' My wolf says.

Hadrian- I sit next to my mate.

Stiles- I blush.

Isaac- I smirk. 'Looks like he has a crush on him.' I think.

At lunch

Hadrian- "Want to sit with us." I ask.

Stiles- I nod. "Can my two of my friends join." I ask.

Hadrian- "Sure." I say.

Stiles- I grab Jackson and Isaac and pull them to their table. "So your Hadrian Hale. Are you related to Derek Hale." I ask.

Hadrian- "Yeah. He is my older brother. I left the pack and started my own. Leah and Seth are Werewolf and Vampires Hybrid. Lizzy and Jacob are Werewolf and Demon Hybrids and I'm a Alpha Werewolf and Hell hound Hybrid." I say.

Stiles- "Me and Isaac are twins but no-one knows other than our dad and Jackson. Isaac is a Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid. Jackson is a Werewolf and witch Hybrid. And I'm a Original vampire/werewolf/witch/fox/god/dragon/Phoenix/Hell hound, queen of hell/heaven/animals/everything/vampire/werewolves/witches/foxes/gods/dragons/dark phoenix/light phoenix/elf's/hell hound and seer." I say.

Hadrian- "Derek doesn't like me after I left the pack. He has tried to kill us multiple times." I say.

Stiles- 'He is telling the truth.' I think. I look at Jackson and he is looking at Seth. "Jackson found his mate." I say happy.

Hadrian- "I found mine." I say hugging his waist.

Stiles- "Derek is going to smell you on me." I say looking at him.

Hadrian- "So." I say.

Isaac- Jacob hugs me. He bites into me with his wolf teeth and I do the same.

Hadrian- Stiles bites me with his wolf teeth and I see a group of werewolves and others looking. I show my werewolf eyes and my werewolf eyes are red and they growl. I bite Stiles neck and they look pissed.

Stiles- Jackson and Seth do the same as me and Hadrian and Isaac and Jacob. I nod. "I Mieczysław Stilinski leave the McCall-Hale pack." I say.

Isaac- "I Isaac Stilinski leave the McCall-Hale pack." I say.

Jackson- "I Jackson Whittemore leave the McCall-Hale pack." I say.

Hadrian- "I Hadrian Derek Hale ask Isaac Stilinski and Jackson Whittemore to be in my pack." I say. They accept. "I Hadrian Derek Hale ask Stiles Stilinski to join my pack and help me lead them." I ask and he accepts me.

Scott- Me and the pack in the pain. We run out and to Derek's. We run in and fall down. "DEREK." I shout.

Derek- I see the pack on the floor. I look into the pack bonds. "Stiles, Isaac and Jackson have left the pack." I say.

Scott- "Another Alpha is in the school. He is called Hadrian Hale and he bit Stiles on the neck in wolf form." I say.

Derek- "Hadrian is my younger brother. Wait you said he bit Stiles in Wolf form. He marked Stiles as his mate." I say.

Liam- I start to cry. "I Liam Dunbar leave the McCall-Hale pack." I say and run out and to Stiles. I jump on him. "You left me. You promised." I say.

Stiles- "Liam. I'm sorry baby wolf. Your in Derek and Scott's pack." I say.

Liam- "I was never in the pack. They hurt me. I only stayed because you, Isaac and Jackson." I say.

Hadrian- "What is your name sweetie." I ask and he answers. "I Hadrian Derek Hale ask Liam Dunbar to join my pack." I ask and smile.

Liam- I accept and hug him. He chuckles and hugs back.

Stiles- "Hades. Liam is like a son to me so he calls me mum sometimes." I say.

Hadrian- "Liam looks like you have a dad now." I say and he lights up. I smell blood. "Derek." I say when I see him.

Derek- "Why are you here Hadrian." I ask.

Hadrian- "Because. I'm still a Hale. In the pack or not any ways this is my land. Ask Uncle Peter." I say smirking.

Peter- I smirk. "He is telling truth. Your mum made him the Alpha of Beacon Hills." I say and him the will.

Stiles- I jump on Peter. "Thank you for always being there for me Peter. Even when Derek tried to rape me." I say.

Hadrian- I growl. My eyes turn red. "You tried to RAPE MY MATE. DEREK HE IS 17. YOUR 25." I shout.

Noah- I freeze. "Derek Hale you are under arrest for trying to rape a 17 year old and MY SON." I shout my eyes red.

Derek- "Your a vampire." I say.

Noah- I chuckle. "Me, Isaac and Stiles are born vampires. And Stiles and Isaac are twins." I say and cuff Derek.

Scott- I look at Derek in disgust. "I Scott McCall kick Derek Hale out the McCall-Hale pack." I say.

Lydia- "Jackson. Why are you making out with Seth." I ask.

Stiles- "Seth and Jackson are mates. Isaac and Jacob are mates. Me and Hadrian are mates and Liam your mate is Theo isn't it." I ask.

Liam- I nod. "I'm sorry mama." I say.

Stiles- "Theo and me are best friends. We made a plan to see if Scott is truly my best friend and Theo told Scott that I bashed Donovan head in when he died by accident. Scott believed me but needed a a few days to sort it out." I say.

Theo- I walk in. I hug Stiles. I see Hadrian. "Hadrian." I say.

Hadrian- "Hey Theo." I say.

Stiles- "Theo you know my mate." I say.

Theo- I nod. "He saved me from the Dread Doctors." I say.

Stiles- "Can Scott, Peter and Theo join the pack baby." I ask with puppy eyes.

Hadrian- "I Hadrian Derek Hale ask Scott McCall, Peter Hale and Theo Raeken to join my pack." I say. They all accept.

Scott- "Derek was forcing me to ignore me and was going to kick you out." I say crying.

Hadrian- "Well your now in my pack and he can't do anything." I say.