Chapter 338: Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (13-14)

Start from the beginning

Ben Su is not sleepy because it forces Ben Su to be sleepy...

Mo Yansheng looked at the little Elf that seemed to be struggling, and reached out and patted her back.

"Susu, good sleep."

Then, a certain Su, who was already very sleepy, slept more soundly with his shoulders on his back.

After sleeping until the next morning, Su Su woke up in a daze.

Hmm...and still woke up hungry.

Mo Yansheng was standing beside her, and he found out when Su Su woke up.

"I, I'm going to sleep late today~" Su Su felt a little embarrassed.

She's not really a lazy elf.

Mo Yansheng nodded, "Well, I know." After all, practicing magic will not only consume the magic stored by oneself, but also consume physical strength.

Su Su is still so young, and it is normal for him to be so tired when he just started practicing.

And his elf is diligent and smart, what's wrong with being lazy occasionally?

Mo Yansheng: Straightforward.

"You're hungry, here." After Su Su finished washing up, Mo Yansheng poked open a milk fruit and handed it to her.

Su Su hugged her little milk fruit and began to inhale like a storm.

Mo Yansheng skillfully carried his elf over and put him in his arms.

After nibbling on two small milk fruits in a row, Su Su rubbed her stomach with satisfaction.

"How about we take a rest today? Stop practicing?" Mo Yansheng asked tentatively.

Susu was so tired yesterday, and it's normal to rest today.

The little girl sternly rejected him.

"No, you can't rest, people haven't learned anything yet." How can you rest.

If she worked like this in the heaven, Tiandao would not have killed her.

A certain rabbit: If you can't kill it, isn't there a goddess to back you up?

Well, as expected of his little elf, he has been diligent and studious since he was a child.

Mo Yansheng nodded in relief.

What's the matter with the inexplicable pride of an old father...

"Why does Susu practice magic so seriously?" Mo Yansheng asked curiously.

"Because I want to protect my life."

"It's protection." Mo Yansheng corrected.

"Okay, it's to protect Yanyan." A certain crunchy paw patted Mo Yansheng's big hand.

"I'm still young, Yanyan protects me, and when I grow up, I'll protect Yanyan." The little girl raised her little head proudly, quite a expression of "You protect me first, sister will protect you when she grows up. stance".

Mo Yansheng: Inexplicably moved, and inexplicably wanted to laugh.

"Okay, then I'll wait for Susu to protect me."

"Mo Yansheng's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 30."

Before Mo Yansheng was moved, he heard Su Su's little milky voice continue to sound.

"But before I grow up, you have to protect yourself first." Otherwise, it would be very difficult for you to be like this.

Mo Yansheng: "..."

So from this day onwards, the young and old would come to this open space for training every day. Occasionally, Mo Yansheng would teach Susu the elves of the elf clan, and let her go through the books about healing magic by herself.

After all, he was a dark elf and couldn't teach her any healing magic.

But Elf is also diligent in learning and persevering every day, plus her talent is good, it is obvious that her progress is of course fast.

By the time she was three years old, she had already surpassed the dark elves of the same age.

As a result, the other dark elves also began to work secretly.

This little sister and the others have worked so hard, they can't be compared.

So this group of small in turn inspired a group of big ones.

Even the elves have worked so hard, so they, the guards, have to work even harder.

So the guards also began to practice frantically.

Su Su, who doesn't know all of this at all: practice magic, keep fu Yanyan~

Mo Yansheng: Sure enough, my elf is smart, and now the entire dark elf family I bring has become diligent.

This led to the fact that for a long time, the light elves thought that the dark elves were going to attack them, and they were all tense, and it took a long time for them to relax.

Who knows if the group of reckless dark elves will suddenly make a move?

After all, their elf king has been dead for a long time, but the new elf king has not appeared.