Chapter 330: The real and fake daughters love each other (27-28)

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you can discuss marriage? Your family agrees?" Xu Qiuya asked him.

"I'm the only one in our family, I can do it if I say yes."

Xu Qiuya: "..." Come on, this is coming prepared.

In the end, the three of them sat together and discussed the marriage seriously.

Only Su Su and Su Muxue had nothing to do.

Su Muxue simply took the business card and made a phone call.

"Hello." The phone rang twice, and a voice without emotion came from the other side of the phone.

It was really the kind of voice with no ups and downs, and Su Muxue began to wonder if she made a mistake.

"Hello, is it Mr. Yan?" The name on the business card Xi Yanxiao gave her was Yan Hyun'an, which seemed to be a well-known lawyer.

"otherwise."

"This is my personal phone."

Su Muxue: "..." What kind of person did Xi Yanxiao introduce to her!

"That is the number that Xi Yanxiao gave me."

Yan Hyun'an: "I know."

Su Muxue resisted the urge to throw away the phone.

"So there is a lawsuit."

Just as Su Muxue was about to speak, she spoke again.

"Meet and talk." The person Xi Yanxiao found was definitely not easy.

Su Su just listened to her sister Mu Xue's words and hung up the phone after a few words.

It shouldn't be, how could someone like her sister hang up the phone with such a domineering sideshow.

As soon as Su Muxue turned around, she met Su Su's curious little eyes.

Su Muxue: "...What are you looking at? Let's go, accompany me to the kitchen to see when dinner will be served."

A Crisp: "...But the genius just got dark." How can you eat so quickly.

"I'm hungry, can you come with me?"

"Oh." Su Su pulled Su Muxue into the kitchen.

The last few people had dinner and decided on the marriage of Su Su and Xi Yanxiao.

It's at the end of the year.

According to Xu Qiuya, it is an auspicious day.

After dinner, everyone wisely gave time to Su Su and Xi Yanxiao to communicate their feelings.

"Won't you take me to your room?" Xi Yanxiao asked very familiarly.

Su Su: "...Is it so soon to see the room?" Ben Su was not mentally prepared at all.

Xi Yanxiao asked her back.

"Otherwise when do you want to wait?"

Xu Qiuya also kept winking at her, Su Su could only helplessly lead Xi Yanxiao upstairs and open the door of his room.

The sky-blue room is very warm, with the delicacy of a little girl everywhere. It looks neat and tidy at a glance, and it makes people very relaxed.

It turns out that Susu likes this style.

Xi Yanxiao secretly wrote it down.

"Why are you looking at my room all of a sudden?"

"Let's see what style Susu likes, go back and redecorate." Xi Yanxiao answered confidently.

"Susu's room is very beautiful." When he went back, he changed the room to look like this, Susu would definitely like it.

"Xi Yanxiao's favorability rating is +6, and his favorability rating is currently 53."

"Are you in such a hurry?" It's still a long time before they get married.

"Don't worry, we'll be very busy, choosing a wedding dress, choosing a venue, decorating our home, sending invitations to inform relatives and friends, and choosing a place to spend our honeymoon." Xi Yanxiao said solemnly.

"Who knew you would think of so many things at once..." Su Su whispered in a low voice.

Xi Yanxiao approached her slowly, wrapping the person in his arms.

"Because I'm in a hurry."

"I'm in a hurry... I want to quickly marry Susu home." Xi Yanxiao lowered his head slightly.

When he finally left, Xi patted Su Su on the head and looked at her with a smile.

"You don't need to send it, just have a good rest."

Su Su looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"...You just want me to give it to you, but I won't give it to you..." How could she see people like this now.

Xi Yanxiao left in a good mood.

Su Su: Smelly Yanyan!