Chapter 327: The real and fake daughters love each other (21-22)

Start from the beginning

"Ah? No." Su Su quickly covered her small mouth.

"You've been giggling since the beginning."

Su Su: "I remember happy things." Hehehe~

"Okay, go to sleep, good night, sister." Su Su lay down next to her.

Su Muxue still did not dispel the doubts in his heart.

There is a situation.

And her intuition tells her that Susu is so happy that it has nothing to do with Xi Yanxiao that dog.

Alas, sure enough, the child is too old to control it.

Su Su slept happily, and went to work early the next day.

It was only at noon that there was a little trouble.

Su Su and Xi Yanxiao were having lunch in the small dining room, when the waiter's little sister slipped in quietly.

"Boss, there are two people outside who seem to be looking for trouble."

Su Diligently Cooking Rice Crisp: "Ang?" What's the trouble?

"How many people?"

"two."

Su Su: "...Two people dare to come and make trouble..." Isn't it enough for Bensu to punch him...

"Go out and see?" Xi Yanxiao stood beside Su Su.

"Go!" A Su pulled Xi Yanxiao out.

Waiter's little sister: I don't know why she feels that her boss has stepped out of an aura of denial.

The person making trouble outside was none other than Li Honghua, who had only been here yesterday, and there was a young man next to her, who seemed to be her son.

"It is you."

Seeing Su Su, Li Honghua became even more arrogant.

"Damn girl, I see how you are still behaving with me today!" She brought her son here specially today.

Su Su turned to look at the boy next to her.

He looks about the same size as himself, and at first glance, he looks like a non-mainstream person with colorful hair dyed.

Looking at Ako who is not very strong in combat.

Xi Yanxiao's focus was different from Su Su's. He only saw that the airy-looking boy was coveting his little girlfriend.

Xi Yanxiao: It's beautiful to think that people don't look very good.

"It's not me, Auntie, you dare to come to me to make trouble with two people, you are too courageous."

Inexplicably, Li Honghua thought of Su Su's punch yesterday.

But now it's in her own store, she doesn't believe that she really dares to make something happen in her own store.

"This is your own shop, aren't you afraid that I will smash your shop?"

Su Su was too lazy to talk to her, so she exchanged a wink with Xi Yanxiao, suppressed one each, and asked the waiter's little sister to call the police.

When the police came, Su Su spoke calmly.

"Uncle police, these two people want to smash my shop. I have surveillance and recording."

The police uncle glanced at the well-behaved little girl, and then looked at Li Honghua, who was being held down by her and was struggling with a ferocious face.

In my heart, I believed Su Su's words by almost seven or eight points.

Su Su gave him all the evidence, and Li Honghua and her son were also detained by the police uncle.

The police uncle said to Su Su solemnly, "Don't worry, we will punish these two people accordingly."

After he finished speaking, he praised Su Su again.

"The little girls now should be like you, learning a few ways to defend themselves, otherwise if something really happens, they won't be able to cope."

"Thank you, Uncle Police." Su Su happily sent the person away.

A farce ended before it even started.

"It seems that I can't easily offend Susu when I get married in the future." Xi Yanxiao looked at a Susu with a smile.

"why?"

Xi Yanxiao touched her little head.

"In case you domestic violence against me, I will definitely have no power to fight back." After all, he must be reluctant to fight Susu, so he can only let Susu fight.

"How could I be domestic violence!" Su Su thought about it, and felt that something was wrong.

"No, when did I promise to marry you?" Why didn't Ben Su know?

"Sooner or later."

"Could it be that you still want to take advantage and not be responsible?" Xi Yanxiao suddenly had an expression of "I didn't expect you to be so crispy".

Su Su: "No... I... ah this..." Before she could explain, the phone rang.

"Phone, call." Su Su took out his phone and connected it.

"Hello, ma'am."

Xi Yanxiao: "..." It's this woman again, why does she always get in the way of herself and Susu...

Just like Su Muxue disliked Xi Yanxiao, Xi Yanxiao also disliked her.