Chapter 323: The True and False Daughter's Love (13-14)

Začať od začiatku

As soon as Xie left, the three of them breathed a sigh of relief.

"I think this Xi Yanxiao is good." Xu Qiuya spoke first.

"Well, he is also a good person and a qualified son-in-law." Su Yanzhou nodded.

Su Muxue: "...You guys, you agree?" Why is this dog comparison?

Xu Qiuya looked at her eldest daughter with a funny look.

"Silly child, it's not just Susu, you're going to get married in the future. Mom can't keep you two sisters forever." As a mother, all she can do is to help her two daughters choose a suitable candidate.

Su Muxue pursed her lips.

"I want to see if he is really good to Susu." Otherwise, she wouldn't worry about handing Susu to him.

Xu Qiuya and Su Yanzhou looked at each other and laughed.

The elder sister Mu Xue looked more nervous than their parents.

And a certain Su, who was the center of the discussion among the three, washed everything and went to bed.

Sleepy, sleepy.

In the next few days, Su Su was too busy.

She was watching the decoration of the store every day, and she was so busy that she didn't care about other things, Xi Yanxiao, she didn't know what she was doing, and didn't contact her much.

Oh, Yanyan seems to say that she is on a business trip.

So there is no time to pay attention to her.

Su Su Dian opened his mobile phone and looked at the chat records of the two.

In the past few days, I have just greeted politely in the morning and in the evening, and then disappeared.

A Chou sighed.

Forget it, let's start a career first, and Yanyan is also busy, so it's not good to bother him all the time.

After half a month of busy work, Su Su's coffee shop is finally completed, and all kinds of licenses have been applied for, and it can be opened at any time.

"I've lost weight." Su Muxue stared at Su Su for a few seconds before speaking.

"Why did my Susu lose so much weight?" Xu Qiuya looked at her with some distress.

"It's not busy." Su Su wrote embarrassedly.

She didn't feel that she was losing weight, but instead, she ate it, and her days were enriched.

"Don't work so hard, it's really impossible, Dad can support you." Su Yanzhou also really felt sorry for his daughter.

Su Muxue touched her little head.

"And me." The first person she accepted in this family was Susu, and Susu was also the one who made her feel the warmth of home most directly.

So she has long regarded Susu as more kissable than her own sister.

"Hey, I can make my own money. I'm amazing. Mom and sister can come to me when they are bored. I don't feel tired at all." This is true.

She goes to supervise the work every day and sees that the coffee shop she designed has become a little bit more presentable. She puts the decorations she bought and small plates on it herself, watching the small shop gradually become exquisite, there is a kind of Indescribable satisfaction.

"Oh, mom and sister can go, but I can't?" Su Yanzhou looked at Su Su pretending to be angry.

"Of course you can, welcome anytime!" Su Su waved his hand arrogantly.

"When the time comes, let's talk about it. Now you go to sleep with me obediently." Su Muxue carried the person away.

Don't think she doesn't know that this little girl has been staying up late for half a month.

Su Su huddled in the quilt obediently and looked at Su Muxue.

"That dog Xi Yanxiao..." Su Muxue coughed lightly.

Almost slipped.

Dogs are used to barking.

"Is Xi Yanxiao still looking for you?"

"We chat less often." Su Su explained honestly.

Su Muxue: "What does he mean?" Didn't he want to chase Susu? How many days have you been chasing? give up?

Xi Yanxiao really is a dog.

"No, no, he's on a business trip, he's busy." Su Su quickly explained.

Su Muxue looked at her faintly.

"Did I say anything? Why are you so nervous?" He couldn't wait to explain to Xi Yanxiao.

"Okay, go to sleep." Su Muxue turned off the light.

It was not until she was about to reach the door of the room that Su Su heard her say a word.

"Women's colleges don't stay..." She was so quick to compete with Xi Yanxiao that dog.

Su Su: "..." What is this all about?