Chapter 321: The True and False Daughter's Love (9-10)

Start from the beginning

However, she was dragged by Su Yanzhou to meet people everywhere, and she couldn't walk away all of a sudden. It was not easy to tell Su Yanzhou about it.

You are a dog, dare to kidnap me Susu, wait for me!

Xu Qiuya also saw this scene.

Yo, this man has good eyesight, it looks like our family is crispy.

The boy has a future.

"It seems that Susu has a lot of research on desserts." Xi Yanxiao praised earnestly.

"It's okay, I'm going to open a coffee shop recently." Su Su was a little embarrassed to be praised.

"When will it open? I'll be there to cheer."

"Recently, I will definitely call you when the time comes."

Xi Yanxiao nodded.

"It's a word."

"Yeah." Su Su smiled happily at him.

The enemy Su Muxue had ten seconds to reach the scene.

Su Muxue: Hold back, hold back...

I can't help it!

Su Muxue killed the two of them.

Su Su and Xi Yanxiao were chatting happily when suddenly someone was pulled behind him.

A crisp: ? ?

Su Muxue looked at Xi Yanxiao with a smile.

"President Xi, long time no see." The dog man hooked up with Susu.

For people other than Su Su, Xi Yanxiao is not so patient.

Xi Yanxiao: "Well."

"Mr. Xi is very familiar with my sister?" Don't think she didn't see it, the dog man just stretched his fork into the crispy plate.

Xi Yanxiao smiled hypocritically at her.

"Certainly familiar."

"Is it Crispy?"

Su Muxue stuck his little head out from behind Su Muxue for unknown reasons.

"Hmm." Very familiar~

Su Muxue: Death Gaze.

"Retract back."

"...Oh." Su Su stood up aggrievedly.

"Men and women can't be kissed, let alone Mr. Xi and my sister who met for the first time, so I still have to be polite." Oh, dog man, you want to kidnap Susu for the first time? I see you're thinking about shit.

Xi someone smiled humbly.

"Susu and I are not ordinary friends." It's because we have to lie down on a bed in the future, so don't be so polite.

Su Muxue: No oil or salt!

"Suddenly I remembered that my mother still has something to ask for us. I'll take Susu first, sorry." Su Muxue took Susu away.

Su Su looked back at Xi Yanxiao, who smiled slightly at her.

Unexpectedly, a certain crisp returned him a cute smile with a smile, and then was pulled away.

"What's the matter?" Su Su looked at Su Muxue with a serious face.

Su Muxue looked at Su Su seriously.

"Stay away from him."

"Why acridine?"

"You are young."

Susu: ? ?

"You can't fall in love." The main reason is that this sister hasn't been covered up yet, so she can't be snatched away by other dog men.

"But I'm already 20, so it's not a puppy love." Bensu is already an adult.

Su Muxue refused.

"That doesn't work either, 20 is still young."

Su Su nodded thoughtfully, and then asked her with a serious face.

"When will you be young?"

Su Muxue: "At least 30."

Su Su: "..." Hit, I'm sorry.

In any case, Gou Yanyan would not let her go until she was 30 years old.

"Let's talk about the future, let's go back~" Su Su happily pulled Su Muxue away.

Su Muxue sighed helplessly.

I'm afraid this baby was kidnapped by Xi Yanxiao and doesn't know what happened.

After the whole banquet, everyone's eyes undoubtedly focused on Su Muxue and Su Su.

It's just a pity that one of the two is completely focused on the food, and the other is staring at the sister seriously, not letting the dog man approach.

It was not until the end of the banquet that Su Muxue was pulled away, and Xi Yanxiao walked towards Su Su unhurriedly.

"I should be going."

Su Su waved at him.

"Goodbye~"

Xi Yanxiao looked a little funny.

"Is there nothing you want to say to me?"

"Be careful on the road?"

"Well." Someone left happily.

"I'll text you when I get home."

"Oh." Su Su touched her little head.

Why does it feel a bit like a husband on a business trip reporting safety to his wife at home?

A Chou coaxed his shoulders, and then happily ran to help.

No matter what, let's go find my beautiful sister.

It was not until Su Su was lying on the bed in the evening after washing up that Xi Yanxiao sent her a message.

Dog Yanyan: I'm home.

Su Su hugged her mobile phone and nestled in her comfortable little bed.

Su Su: Then take a rest.

Dog Yanyan: Hmm.

Gou Yanyan: Then I'll find you tomorrow?