Call Me Daddy

Prologue

The drinks begin to flow, and I'm taking shots like they're water.

"Get me two beers." Nik orders a waitress with a cheeky grin. He eyes her chest and she gives me a wink, and then him. I appraise her for a moment and lick my lips in appreciation.

"Actually, make that four!"

"You're already fucking hammered, you need more?"

"My brother, it's a celebration. That's what you told me, at least. And you and I both know it isn't truly a celebration unless your cock is being sucked and you're wasted."

He laughs loudly and shakes his head, "I'll second that." The waitress shimmies back over and hands us our drinks. "Cheers then, you old fuck."

"I'm 25, back off."

We sit in silence for a moment, sipping our beers and eying the room with pure hunger. Nik nods at a few scantily-clad girls that pass by, giving them his signature grin. Our nights to go out were becoming more and more rare, but I considered this a top priority. It was also my birthday, and why wouldn't I want to spend my birthday with my best friend?

"That girl over there could bring me to my knees." he says with a smirk, bringing me out of my thoughts. He motions to a blonde in the corner who's shaking her ass like it's on fire. She catches my eye and gives me a little coy grin before turning and laughing with her friends. I smile and bring the beer to my lips.

"She seems like a winner for the night." I say with a lick of my lips. I finish the remaining drops of beer and slam it onto the table.

Bodies move and grind to the music, the whole club practically thumping. While I don't dance-at all- I do appreciate watching girls like the one ahead of me do it. I glide over and give her a smile that no one can resist.

"Do you want to dance?" Such a typical opener.

"No." I say honestly.

Skipping the dirty details, we make it outside the club, laughing at how tipsy we both are. She smiles seductively at me and then pushes me against the wall. "You," she starts, gyrating her hips against mine, immediately getting me hard, "are really hot." She giggles and I bury my face in her neck.

Her hands travel across my chest, scraping before she attaches her lips to mine. She tastes like...fruity drink and mint, which isn't bad at all. I kiss her back with equal fervor, running my hands up and down her back before cupping her ass in my hands. She lets out a little moan and I bite down a little on her lip.

Without any coercing at all, she willingly reaches for the button to my jeans. I give a look around, still sober enough to know I didn't want any perverts getting a free show, and put my hands in her hair. She runs her hand over my dick, giving a squeeze and bites down on her lip.

"Is this okay?" She asks me. I try not to smirk. I nod at her and she falls to her knees in front of me.

She pulls my cock out from it's confines and right before she puts her lips around me, my fucking phone rings.

Great.

If it's Nik, I'm going to murder his ass.

"Hey, hold on a second." I awkwardly reach down to my jeans and pull my phone out, trying not to answer angrily.

Which is hard to do, you know? I'm sexually frustrated.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Jacob Salvatore?"

I furrow my eyebrows and bite on my lip. "Who's this?"

"This is Stacy from Child Services. Is this Mr. Jacob Salvatore?"