Rules and Guidelines

GUIDELINES

There are a few set guidelines we expect you to abide by if you apply for your story to get reviewed by us.

Be respectful. All interactions with our review shop must be conducted in a professional and courteous manner, promoting a safe and inclusive community for writers to grow and develop their skills.

Be patient. Depending on the number of requests a reviewer has, it may take some time for them to get to your story. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

➠Please do not submit stories that violate Wattpad's Content Guidelines in any way. We reserve the right to refuse to review any work that we deem inappropriate or offensive.

➠We will provide honest and constructive feedback, but please do not take our critiques personally. Our goal is to help you improve your writing, not to tear you down.

➠If you have any specific areas of your writing that you would like us to focus on (such as plot, character development, or pacing), please let us know in your submission.

➠Please keep in mind that our reviews are subjective and based on our own opinions and preferences. We encourage you to consider our feedback, but ultimately, it's up to you to decide how to use it in your writing.

➠To ensure that you fully understand the requirements and payments of each reviewer, it is important that you carefully read through the relevant information provided in their chapter.

➠We advise that you only proceed with payment after receiving confirmation from the reviewer that they will review your book.

➠If you receive a review you're not satisfied with, take a step back and carefully consider the feedback. Review the criteria and guidelines provided by the reviewer to understand their perspective. If you still disagree, respectfully express your concerns to the reviewer. If you can't reach a resolution, contact us via DM for assistance and discussion on how to proceed.

➠Each reviewer has a different reviewing style, so reviews may vary according to who made them.

➠Your review won't be started until you have followed the rules and done the relevant reviewer payment.

➠Reviewers are only required to read a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 chapters of your story to do the review. They may read more, but that is up to them. For this reason, your story must have a minimum of five chapters, excluding any non-content parts(Author Notes, Character Aesthetics etc). 

➠ Reviewers have their own personal tastes and preferences when it comes to reading material. If the reviewer feels that the book's plot, theme, or writing style does not align with their preferences, they may decline your review request.

Reviewer spots are open, if you're interested, you can send a DM to this profile or Haize. Having a Discord account is the only requirement. 

RULES

➠Follow this profile.

➠Give this book a shoutout on your message board.

➠Add this book to a public reading list.

➠Do not request a review for the same story from more than one reviewer here at any moment.

Simple rules. Follow them, and we'll have no problems with you in the future.

Note: Forms are in each reviewer's profile.