"Do you really have to work today?" She asks for the nth time.

"Yes, now come on. There are spare clothes in the cabin"! walked off but Y/n still remains underwater.

"Can you just toss me a towel from there?"

"Of course, why?"

"I'm kind of naked right now" She states, sinking down more  until only her head is seen.

A smirk made its way across my face as a sudden thought just randomly passed by. "No, not until you apologize"

"But it wasn't me!"

"Still"

She then smirks mischievously

"Well then, you don't mind letting others see what is only yours, do you?" She playfully wiggles her eyebrows while seductively biting her lower lip.

With that, i quickly threw the towel, HARD, making sure that it can give her a slap on the face.

Annoying smartass werewolf

---

After our trip to the falls, Y/n insisted on staying at home so am now walking alone in the parking lot, on my way to the office after a hearty breakfast with her.

Standing in front of my car, I searched for my keys inside my pocket, only for them to slip out of my grip and fall on the ground.

I bent down and was about to pick it up when a stranger out of nowhere suddenly picks it up for me.

"Sorry, but I need my keys back, Mister" I tried reaching for it, but he only raises it higher, making sure it is out of my reach.

This is not good.

Swiftly, kicked the second person in the balls, who suddenly appears at my back, all while avoiding the punches thrown by the first man who still has my keys.

The man at the back was still clutching his lower area while groaning, allowing me to focus more on this tall ugly guy.

But unfortunately, three more men came to his rescue. surprising me by holding my arms tightly, trying to keep me in place.

The tall ugly guy then nears me with the oh-so-familiar white handkerchief in his hand.

But before he could truly near me, I leap off the ground, my feet roughly colliding to his chest, using it as a wall to help my body to flip back, twisting the two boys, who have my arms, in the air.

The three boys fell on the ground, unconscious as landed on my feet, perfectly fine.

i was about to run away when rough hands pulled me back, forcefully placing the handkerchief on my nose. "Don't be stubborn now, Missy"

I kicked him again in the balls before throwing a punch on his jaw that surely sent him out cold together with his other companions.

I gave him one last kick on the head before running away. planning to go back to my Y/n/n and tell her what just happened.

But I stopped in my tracks as felt something strange.... sensing danger. Feeling as if someone was carefully watching my every move.

I narrowed my eyes and whip my head back as intently study every little detail of my surroundings, keenly aware of the pair of eyes on me.

He was hiding, I can sense his presence.

But before I could fully sense his location, he rapidly pops out of hiding, wasting no time pulling the trigger of his gun that was pointed straight at me.