Tickle fight with niall

It's kinda short, sorry. Tell me what you think :D

"Guess who" Niall snuck up behind you.

"Niall!" you exclaimed. You turn around and put your arms around his chest. He puts his arms around your waist and hugs you.

"hey babe I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at my house?" he asked you a smile spreading on his face.

"Of course I will!" you tell him. He blushes and giggles.

"Okay ill see you then." He's still holding your waist and pulls you in for one more hug.

Later Niall picks you up and takes you to his house.

"So what's new," you ask as you open the door to his room.

"nothing much." He tells you. He then looks at you with loving eyes.

"you are so beautiful." You blush and that makes him giggle.

"I hope your ready," he said smiling.

"for what?" you ask

"A tickle fight!!" he exclaims. He grabs you by the waist and starts tickling you. You giggle and tickle him back. You push him onto the bed and roll over him. You are both laughing so hard. He rolls over onto you pinning you to the bed and continues tickling you. You have to beg for mercy and he stps. He gets off of you and lets you up. You sit hand in hand together on the bed. He puts his ar on your waist and looks into your eyes.

"will you kiss me?" he asks. He is so nervous that he has stopped looking you in the eyes and is looking down. After a minute of silence he looks up. When he does you close your eyes, lean in and kiss him.