okay, only like one person came in, getting a ton of movies before juno practically pushed them out, finished up with his tasks and closed at 8:35 (five minutes off but whatever).

juno locked the doors and ran off to his car, yes ladies and gentlemen, juno got himself a car. once he was inside, he turned it out and drove off to starcourt mall.

the mall was packed, if anything it's been packed since it opened. so it was hard for juno to ever find parking, that was the least thing on his mind. once juno got out of his car, he beelined all the way to scoops ahoy!, juno's stomach turned as he saw customers leave just to see robin at the register.

"june!"

"robbie!"

juno ran over and went around the counter, to hug the teen. robin smiled glad to see juno before asking why he took so long to get her.

"i thought your shift ended at 4?"

"i ended up having the closing shift...but i sort of closed early" juno confessed

"of course you did, don't know where you little boy toy is..." robin answered

juno let out a small laugh before asking how it was picking up the ladies here at work. robin shrugged it off saying that it wasn't entirely easy and if anything the girls who came by would probably be more interested in steve instead.

"well i'll be your wingman if anything" juno answered

"i might take you up on that" answered robin

the door to the back opened, to reveal steve, who looked exhausted, but when he saw juno, his face lit up. juno smiled before getting off the counter and walking over to steve.

"juno!"

"hey, stevie nicks" juno responded

steve's smile dropped at the name, causing juno and robin to let out a laugh before asking what time they off shift.

"we're closing" robing groaned, before hanging her head low in disappointment

"ooh, when you guys close, can i take a tub home?" asked juno, looking into the ice cream

"no, we needs those for tomorrow" robin responded

"but, this one's....this one's almost empty, robin please! i beg of you"

robin shook her head

juno groaned before saying he'll be at the table till then, before steve grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the back of the parlor and pulled him into a kiss. juno felt his face turn red, before telling steve that he should get back to work.

"robin's got it covered"

"steve!" responded juno

steve groaned heavily before leading juno out of the back room and back to the front to help serve the front.

as juno sat at the table, while robin and steve worked, the lights went out. juno looked up before getting up and looking at the exit, noticing that the rest of the mall had no lights either.

"power outage at the mall?" asked juno

"dunno, weird..." robin responded

the sound of clicking caused juno and robin to look over to see steve flicking the switch up and down. juno stared at him before telling him the only thing that light switch is gonna do is death for steve

"keep doing it, i'll kill you"

suddenly the lights turned on, steve looked at robin and then and juno saying: "let there be light"